From US & Canada: 1-866-387-6678
From Mexico: 01-800-225-8383
International: +52 (998) 849-4911
Deep Sea Fishing Cancun
Enjoy a fishing tour in Cancun and have a great time in the beautiful blue waters of the Caribbean Sea.
Book one of our shared tours or rent a private boat. We have 11 boats from 31 to 41 feet in length, all of them with GPS, fish finder, and fishing seats with seat belts.
All our fishing tours include Capitan, sailor, ice, bottled water, sodas, beer, bait, TV, DVD, CD (these three last amenities depending on the boat), fishing guarantee and lots of fun. Our fishing tours offer two types of sport fishing: Trolling (100-300 ft.) and Bottom fishing (200- 600 ft.). For trolling or bottom fishing we mainly use lures or ballyhoo.
Meet place: Marina Chac Chi KM 3.2 Cancun Hotel Zone
Schedule: 7:00 am or 2:00 pm
Frequently Asked Questions
How many people can go on the boat?
It depends on the boat. You will notice above the price of each boat the maximum number of passengers that can accommodate.
Do you have English speaking captains?
Our captains and crew speak at least “fishing English.” The language will not be a problem.
Do the boats have a bathroom on board?
Yes. All our boats do.
Do I need to bring food?
Food is not provided on any of the fishing trips.
We recommend that if you want food request a box lunch at the time you make your reservation. It will be ready at the Marina and you pay for it upon check in.
Do I need to bring more beer and liquor?
The price includes only 3 beers per person. It is not an “Open Bar.” Also liquor is not included but you are welcomed to bring it. The price also includes 2 bottles of water and 2 sodas per person.
If you want more beer we recommend you bring it with you or request it, you can get as many as you want for an extra fee.
The transportation from the Marina will not stop for beer and/or sandwiches so we recommend you to have it upon pick up.
Will I get seasick?
Seasickness depends on the individual and the conditions of the sea the day you go fishing. We recommend that if you do not know if you get seasick, take a commercial motion sickness medication or use the wrist bands or patches that help you prevent seasickness problems.
Does the boat include Safety equipment?
Each boat counts with a First Aid kit and life savers for each passenger on board. Also each boat includes Rescue equipment, example: Radio VHS, flare, and Ring lifesavers.
- Fishing license.
- Beer, bottle water, ice, sodas, mate, bait
- T.V, DVD, CD (depending the boat)
- A guarantee in catching a fish.
- Life vests, first aid kit and rescue equipment such as a radio VHS, flare guns, and hoop lifesavers.
- A lot of fun!
- Hotel pick up is not included but it is easy to get to the Marina as it is right in the Cancun hotel zone. Just take a taxi or bus to Marina Chac Chi km 3.2.
- $3.00 USD dock fee per participant that must be paid at the time of registration.
- Fishing Equipment: Rods brand Penn 6/0 and 9/0.
- Line 50 lbs for the brand Penn 6/0 and an 80 lbs line for the Penn 9/0
- Each boat counts with 1-2 fishing seats depending on the boat, GPS & Fish finder.
- A cap or hat
- sun block
- A pair of solid gripped shoes
- Take a pill (dramamine) one hour before your departure
- Extra money for tips, souvenirs & box lunch.
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs before = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs before = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before = no refund.
- No show = no refund
Phone number: +52 (998) 849-4911
Blvd. Kukulcan Km. 3.5, Centro Empresarial Nautilus Local 5 Zona Hotelera, Cancun
© 2015 Cancun Adventure Tours | Cancun, Mexico