Drive your own speed boat for 45 minutes through the mangrove channel.
Come and enjoy the most popular and exciting tour, driving your own two-person speed boat through the green mangrove channels along the Cancun Lagoon. You will reach the beautiful Punta Nizuc, part of the world's second-largest coral reef, where you will have an unforgettable snorkeling experience while admiring the unbelievable undersea life.
The Jungle Tour is perfect for a quick excursion that won't take all day. Make your reservations well in advance. This tour sells out way ahead of time! Don't be disappointed when you get here!
The tour departs from the Marina Aquatours in the Cancun hotel zone. (Km 6.5 on the lagoon side -across Playa Tortugas (Turtles beach)
- Your own two-person speedboat
- Snorkeling gear
- Brand-new snorkel (yours to keep)
- Bilingual (English-Spanish) tour guides
- A bottle of water for each participant
- The transportation to the pier is not included
- Photos and video
- The price does not include the $8.00 USD dock fee per participant that must be paid at the time of registration
- Biodegradable Sunscreen
- Swimsuit and Towel
- Extra cash for photos, souvenirs and dock fee
- It is important to be ahead of time for your program. 30 minutes before would be enough
- If you have been operated recently or if you have some condition that physically limits you (for example, back problems) it is important to mention it to our reservations department before making your purchase.
- Children under 5 years old are not permitted
- Minimum age required to drive: 17 years
- Participants from 5 to 17 years old must come with a paying adult as a companion
- This tour departs at Marina Aquatours in the Cancun hotel zone. (Km 6.5)
- You will need to arrive there 30 minutes before tour time. The tour length is 2-1/2 hours. 2 people per boat.
- No refunds will apply for cancellations made within 4 days before your program.
- All changes are subject to availability, on 24 hours prior request.
- Partial or full cancellations will be subject to a 10% charge, per person.