Ek Balam - Ria Lagartos Tour
Explore the authentic treasures of Yucatan. The Ek Balam archeological and the largest natural habitat of the Pink Flamingo in North America.
This unique tour takes you to Ria Lagartos, the flamencos sanctuary for nesting and breeding and home to an extraordinary and varied fauna, and to the magnificent archaeological site of Ek Balam, where you will discover a number of monumental buildings, Ek Balam contains some of the finest Mayan artistic works in the Yucatan Peninsula.
At Valladolid you will enjoy a gourmet all-inclusive lunch at a Mayan restaurant, an exquisite variety of Yucatan specialties, as well as the best Mexican and international cuisine.
Attractions at Ek Balam-Ria Lagartos
Acropoplis, SaK Xok Naah, Oval Palace, the Quadrangle of the Nuns
- Round trip air conditioned transportation.
- English presentations by professional guides.
- Entrance to Ek Balam archaeological site.
- Boat tour in Rio Lagartos
- Buffet lunch in La Casonať restaurant in Valladolid
- All taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Due to the warm and humid temperature of the region, we recommend to use light and comfortable clothes, hat and sun block lotion.
- Good Walking Shoes
- Extra Cash for Shopping, etc.
- Reading material or entertainment on the bus
- Children between 5 and 11 years old get 50% off adult ticket price. Children from 0 to 4 years old enter free.
- Important information: Children from 0 to 4 years can not occupy a seat in the bus.
- This tour is available on Wednesday and Friday
- The use of video camera inside the archaeological site has an additional cost.
- The transportation during the tour may be made on a van or luxury bus depending on the operation.
- Pick up is available for most hotels located in Cancun and Riviera Maya only on Wednesday and Friday. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we dont have pick-up for a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs before = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs before = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before = no refund.
- No show = no refund