Cave Adventure Private Tour
Join us on this excursion that combines the stunning Sac-Actun Cenote and the Yal-Ku lagoon. Admire the amazing underground world and snorkel in cenotes and rivers.
In this expedition you will visit Sac-Actun to admire the amazing underground world with cenotes and rivers and you will be able to snorkel and enjoy the crystal clear waters and all the multicolored fishes of Yal-Ku lagoon. Come to explore a place that was sacred for the ancient Mayan and that nature has formed and preserved.
The first stop is Cenote Sac Actun, where you will be able to admire the underground world. With your guide, explore this place walking through its amazing halls and chambers while admiring different rock formations as stalactites, stalagmites and columns with several centuries of antiquity. Your guide will also lead you to discover the impressive vaults of these caverns.
Afterwards, we will head to Yal-Ku, where you will be provided with special snorkel equipment and life jackets to immerse in the waters of the beautiful natural lagoon.
Once you are done, you will enjoy a delicious lunch made with typical dishes of Yucatan.
|Number of Adults||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|Price per Adult||350||250||225||210||203||189||182||176||176||176||176||176|
|Price per Children 3-10||70||70||70||70||70||70||70||70||70||70||70||70|
|Note: 12 persons max per vehicle regardless of ages.|
- Round Transportation from your hotel.
- Entrance fee to cenote Sac Actun
- Expert guide at Sac Actun
- Full Snorkeling equipment at Yal-Ku (goggles, life jackets, snorkel tube and fins)
- Traditional Mexican lunch
- On board cooler with beers, sodas and bottled water.
- Deluxe service includes: Suburban or Viano vehicle with leather seats, Wi-Fi and extra amenities like wet towels and snacks (Max 5 passengers)
- Any other service with extra cost at the facilities
- Tips for guide and driver
What to bring
- Towels, comfortable shoes and cloths
- Swimsuit, sandals
- Biodegradable mosquito or sun block
- Extra cash for souvenirs
- Water proof camera.
- Children rate: 4-10 years old
- Children between 4 and 10 should always be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Children under 3 years of age can participate under the supervision of a responsible adult (parent or a family member).
- This tour is not recommended for people with physical limitations, heart problems and claustrophobia.