Escape from the regular tours and traditional buffets in this private tour where you will discover the flavors of Mexico and the colorful of its handicrafts. Live Cancun in a closer way to the local people.
We will start our tour by picking you up at the lobby of your hotel to get to visit a local handycraft market where you will find a variety of souvenirs as well as handmade clothing by local workers. Later we will take you to taste the delicious Yucatecan cuisine in a popular restaurant in downtown Cancun
Afterwards we will go to an exclusive shopping plaza which has amazing views of the Caribbean Sea, the marina and the Nichupté lagoon, here you will find shops with the latest in fashion, technology, jewelry, perfums, travel accesories among many others stores
To finish our tour, we will take you to a private restaurant located in the financial zone of the city where you will enjoy a tasting menu of gourmet Mexican dishes in a combination of traditional flavors and contemporary Mexican food.
Prices (USD)Regular transportation Deluxe transportation
|Number of Adults||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|Price per Adult||180||130||120||115||110||105||105||105||105||105||105||105|
|Price per Children 3-10||80||80||80||80||80||80||80||80||80||80||80||80|
|Note: 12 persons max per vehicle regardless of ages.|
- Private transportation round trip from your hotel
- Visit to the market of handicrafts Plaza Bonita in Mercado 28
- Tasting of Yucatecan dishes in traditional restaurant
- Visit to Marina Town Shopping Center
- Tasting of contemporary Mexican food dishes (set menu)
- On board cooler with beers, sodas and bottled water.
- Additional dishes and drinks
What to bring
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
- Bring cash for souvenirs and handicrafts