From US & Canada: 1-866-387-6678
From Mexico: 01-800-225-8383
International: +52 (998) 849-4911
All Inclusive Adventure
This park has had unprecedented success in this tourist destination, here you will have a day full of adventure activities surrounded by incredible underground formations like cenotes, caves and rivers. Come to see why Xplor is the park where everyone wants to go.
At Xplor, you will drive amphibious vehicles through the jungle and caves, fly on 13 zip lines over lush vegetation, and swim and raft while exploring a fascinating underground cave system with beautiful rock formations. All you need is an adventurous spirit!
This is an All Inclusive Tour with round trip transportation from Cancun or Riviera Maya, and unlimited lunch and beverages.
Zip lines: A 2.2 mile-long airborne adventure in 13 lines (with a maximum height of 45m (148ft) and 8m (26ft) under the surface, 2 suspension bridges and refreshing water landings in natural sinkholes.
Amphibious Vehicles: A 6.2 mile-long adventure in 4-wheel drive amphibious vehicles (for 2 adults and 2 children) through jungle paths and defying water level in grottoes and caves.
Underground rafts: Paddle with your own hands in a two-raft circuit (600 yards each) while admiring amazing rock formations.
Stalactite River Swim: 430-yard journey swimming with life vest and helmet to observe stalactites and stalagmites.
- Round trip transportation with air conditioning.
- Xplor Park admission.
- Unlimited drinks (coffee, hot chocolate, shakes & fresh juices only).
- Full equipment (life vest, helmet, harness, raft and hand paddles and amphibious vehicle for 2 adults and 2 children) depending on the activity you choose first.
- Locker (for 2 people).
- Unlimited buffet lunch to boost your energy
- Tour schedules are subject to change during winter.
- The minimum age to drive the amphibious vehicles is 18 years old.
- The minimum height and weight required for the zip-line activity is 55” and 88 pounds (maximum weight permitted of 300 pounds).
- The minimum age to enjoy Xplor is 6 years old. Children between 6 to 11 years old get 50% off adult ticket price.
- The admission process will take around 30 minutes and every activity lasts at least 1 hour.
- Some activities are not recommended for pregnant women, persons with heart diseases, diabetes, epilepsy, asthma, hypertension or claustrophobia.
- About photos: Xplor has an automated photography system in all the activities. Visitors are required to wear safety helmets, allowing cameras to identify each Xplorer throughout the park and electronically assign the photographs taken to your helmet. You do not have to worry about carrying a camera during your visit.
What to bring:
- Water shoes, bathing suit and towel.
- Wear comfortable clothing (Shorts and T-shirt).
- Use biodegradable sunscreen
- Pick-up is available for hotels located in Cancun and Riviera Maya from Monday to Saturday. Your pick-up schedule will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we don’t have pick-up service for a specific hotel or location, you will be asked to meet us at the nearest meeting point available.
- Tour leaves from Xplor at 5:30 pm and returns at 7:30 pm.
Refunds and Cancellations:
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs before = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs before = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before = no refund.
- No show = no refund
Excellent! So glad we booked this all-inclusive adventure ahead of our vacation. We were picked up in front of our resort right on time. Had a very comfortable air-conditioned bus pick us up and brought us to XPLOR park! The best adventure park in Cancun. Excellent 2.5 mile course of zip-lining, (2) 3.1 mile courses of 4-wheel amphibious ride, and underground river swim and canoe ride! The lunch buffet was amazing. They had a huge choice of and you can go and eat as many times as you want! They even sell beer and wine when you exit the park for a very relaxing bus ride back to your resort. This trip was the highlight of my week in Cancun!
Apr 30, 2013
from Waterford, Mi
Jan 9, 2013
The park experience was far more than I ever expected. My daughter & I had a great time. The entire day was filled was so much fun & adventure. The food & drinks were awesome. The staff were very friendly & it helped a great deal that they were so fluent in speaking English.
brenda Boyer, from USA
Dec 11, 2012
Well worth the money.... We had tons of fun all day long. Couldn't ask for a better experience
from Sheboygan Falls, Wi
Nov 6, 2012
Wonderful Service, The park was set up great. Cleanliness, food quality, we were impressed! This park beats 6 flags any day :)
Anonymous from Cuauhtemoc, Chih.
Oct 31, 2012
its one of the best activity we had
from Franklin Park, NJ
Sep 7, 2012
from Warrens, WI
Aug 24, 2012
i loved this tour!! x-plor is amazing. it has a lot of fun things to do. my friends and I really enjoyed it, and i will highly recommend it to my friends and relatives as well:) hopefully to go back again soon.
from Platte City, MO
Aug 1, 2012
Xplor was fantastic. We had such a great day there. The staff were all very nice. We loved the ziplines especially the ones into water. The lines were very safe. The cave swim was also beautiful. We highly recommend Xplor.
from Los Angeles
Jul 1, 2012
Great day! The zip line was a work-out, but so much fun! My wife really enjoyed the amphibious vehicle ride (3 times). The river swim was refreshing.
from Lorain, OH
May 19, 2012
We attended this tour with my daughter and son in law; we all had a blast. Wish we would have had more time but we were able to hit all the activities and the great buffet lunch
from Spanish Fork, Utah
May 15, 2012
This was my 2nd visit to Xplor and we enjoyed ourselves as much as the first time. We were in Mexico for a wedding and we convinced more than 25 people from the wedding group to visit Xplor with us. Everyone had a wonderful time and the highlight was most definitely the zip lines. Everyone who worked there was very pleasant and I would highly recommend this activity to anyone visiting the Mayan Riviera. Thank you!!!
from Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
May 13, 2012
Awesome time. Well worth it. Wished there was a little more time so we weren't so rushed on the zip lines. Other than that well worth it!
from Las Vegas, NV
Apr 18, 2012
A lot of work, hiking and all. Prepare for a long day of working out!
from Burbank, CA
Apr 12, 2012
Our family of four, two adults and two children, ages 13 and 11 loved Xplor! We were able to complete all of the activities in one day. We were really impressed with the organization of the ziplines and it seemed really safe, especially compared to some other zipline operations we have seen. This tour does not disappoint and is well worth the money.
Anonymous from Longmont, CO
Apr 9, 2012
Well worth the money spent on this excursion. Do not pass up the opportunity to do this activity.
from London, UK
Mar 20, 2012
We loved it! Can't wait to do it again!
Gale & Stacy
from Four Seasons, Mo
Mar 19, 2012
A good fun day. Enjoy most time especially the zip line. Wish we had more time.
Anonymous from Vancouver, bc
Mar 8, 2012
Beautifully desingned park, awesome food, great full in activities
Mar 6, 2012
I loved this place, had a great time and everyone was so nice and helpful.
The food was great!!
Feb 21, 2012
we had so much fun!!!!!! The guides and people working there were so nice and helpful
Anonymous from vancouver
Feb 9, 2012
We had a fun-filled, exhilarating day at Xplor. My husband and I and our two sons (13 and 23) all had a fabulous time on the zip lines, paddling and swimming through the caves and riding around through the jungle on the amphibian vehicles. The grounds were impeccable and the food plentiful, fresh and delicious.
Our only disappointment was how crowded the rafting was in the subterranean caverns. There was literally no space between our rafts and each person in front and back of us and we often got held up when people got turned around in the wrong direction. If not for the shear beauty of the interior of the caves and the fabulous lighting of the place, this adventure would have been a bust.
We would definitely recommend Xplor but would probably not come back during peak season when there are so many people there.
Anonymous from Culver City, CA
Jan 5, 2012
This trip was the highlight of our vacation! And the buffet was amazing! Tons o fresh fruit and vegetables!
from Rochester, MN
Jan 5, 2012
Had a lot of fun. To do everything once took the entire day! You get your money's worth!
from Atlanta, ga
Oct 5, 2011
If you go ziplining definitely be sure to wear shorts and not just your bathing suit!
from New York, NY
Sep 16, 2011
It was one of the best activities I have ever done!!!.U must be in a good shape to do zip lines due to climbing up from one tower to anothers.At times,it gets slipperly due to steps made with just slope and not all steps.
Overall,I will give a 4.9 out of 5.It worth every pennies that I spent.I am going back next september and will absolutely do it again!!!!!
Sep 12, 2011
This tour was everything we had hoped for. We had so much fun and the place had everything for you. It was so worth the money..
Thank you so much
Tracy Wright/ Tony Medeiros
from Manteca Ca
Sep 5, 2011
Other tours you might be interested in:
Cancun Adventure Tours
Phone number: +52 (998) 849-4911
Blvd. Kukulcan Km. 3.5, Centro Empresarial Nautilius Local 5 Zona Hotelera, Cancun
© 2013 Cancun Adventure Tours | Cancun, Mexico