This park has become in a short time a must-do for visitors to Cancun. Have a day full of adventure activities surrounded by incredible underground formations like cenotes, caves and rivers. Come to see why Xplor is the park where everyone wants to go.
At Xplor, you will drive amphibious vehicles through the jungle and caves, fly on 13 zip lines over lush vegetation, and swim and raft while exploring a fascinating underground cave system with beautiful rock formations. All you need is an adventurous spirit!
This is an All Inclusive Tour with round trip transportation from Cancun or Riviera Maya, and unlimited lunch and beverages.
Zip lines: A 2.2 mile-long airborne adventure in 13 lines (with a maximum height of 45m (148ft) and 8m (26ft) under the surface, 2 suspension bridges and refreshing water landings in natural sinkholes.
Amphibious Vehicles: A 6.2 mile-long adventure in 4-wheel drive amphibious vehicles (for 2 adults and 2 children) through jungle paths and defying water level in grottoes and caves.
Underground rafts: Paddle with your own hands in a two-raft circuit (600 yards each) while admiring amazing rock formations.
Stalactite River Swim: 430-yard journey swimming with life vest and helmet to observe stalactites and stalagmites.
- Round trip transportation with air conditioning.
- Xplor Park admission.
- Unlimited drinks (coffee, hot chocolate, shakes & fresh juices only).
- Full equipment (life vest, helmet, harness, raft and hand paddles and amphibious vehicle for 2 adults and 2 children) depending on the activity you choose first.
- Locker (for 2 people).
- Unlimited buffet lunch to boost your energy
- Tour schedules are subject to change during winter.
- The minimum age to drive the amphibious vehicles is 18 years old.
- The minimum height and weight required for the zip-line activity is 55” and 88 pounds (maximum weight permitted of 300 pounds).
- The minimum age to enjoy Xplor is 6 years old. Children between 6 to 11 years old get 50% off adult ticket price.
- The admission process will take around 30 minutes and every activity lasts at least 1 hour.
- Some activities are not recommended for pregnant women, persons with heart diseases, diabetes, epilepsy, asthma, hypertension or claustrophobia.
- About photos: Xplor has an automated photography system in all the activities. Visitors are required to wear safety helmets, allowing cameras to identify each Xplorer throughout the park and electronically assign the photographs taken to your helmet. You do not have to worry about carrying a camera during your visit.
- Water shoes, bathing suit and towel.
- Wear comfortable clothing (Shorts and T-shirt).
- Use biodegradable sunscreen
- Pick-up is available for hotels located in Cancun and Riviera Maya from Monday to Saturday. Your pick-up schedule will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we don’t have pick-up service for a specific hotel or location, you will be asked to meet us at the nearest meeting point available.
- Tour leaves from Xplor at 5:30 pm and returns at 7:30 pm.
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs before = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs before = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before = no refund.
- No show = no refund