Unforgettable excursion including a guided tour to Mayan ruins of Coba to continue with a lot of exciting activities including Zip-line, Cenote Swimming, Rappelling, Canoe paddling and much more.
Visit the impressive archaeological site of Coba and discover the amazing Nohoch Mul, the highest temple in the Yucatan Peninsula; from the top you will have stunning views of the jungle. Visit a secluded maya village and enjoy its well preserved natural beauties, lagoons, cenote (sinkhole), jungle paths, and the natural reserve that protects the local flora and fauna. Rappel down thrilling cenote and soar the canopy in breathtaking ziplines, immerse yourself in pristine cenotes of crystalline water and delight with a typical maya lunch (typical food, soft drinks and hand-made tortillas). Photographers of the maya communities will take great pictures of you during the activities
07:00 to 08:00 a.m. (Pick-up at hotels in the Riviera Maya or Cancun).
09:00 to 10:00 a.m. (Arrival at Coba or Maya village).
Maya Encounter (3 hours)
You will have the opportunity to see how the maya people live today and experience extraordinary adventure activities in the jungle.
- Hiking: walk through the jungle and learn about the flora and fauna of the region.
- Maya ceremony: delve into the natural wonders and participate in an authentic ceremony of blessings carried out by
a maya shaman of the community and scented by copal.
- Rappel: descend approximately 15 meters (49 ft.) into the impressive Cenote Jaguar (sinkhole).
- Swimming: refresh in the wonderful Cenote Jaguar of crystal clear water.
- Two ziplines crossing: fly over the Cenote Caiman and the Mojarras Lagoon while admiring the lush vegetation.
- Suspension Bridge: overcome your fears through an imposing cenote on an amazing suspension bridge.
- Canoe or kayak: sail in tame lagoons of immense tranquility and beauty.
- Traditional meal: enjoy an authentic maya menu including soup, chicken, vegetables, rice, beans and hand-made corn
Coba(2:00 hours guided tour of the archeological site)
Visit temples and the legendary ballgame of this majestic archeological site. Follow the paths to arrive at the Nohoch Mul, the highest temple in the whole Yucatan Peninsula from the top of which you will enjoy breathtaking views of the amazing jungle that surrounds the site. Optional bike rental is available at the site for your convenience.
04:30 to 05:30 p.m. (-off at hotels in Riviera Maya or Cancun approx).
Overall rating: (51 Reviews)