Unforgettable excursion including a guided tour to Mayan ruins of Coba to continue with a lot of exciting activities including Zip-line, Cenote Swimming, Rappelling, Canoe paddling and much more.
Visit the impressive archaeological site of Coba and discover the amazing Nohoch Mul, the highest temple in the Yucatan Peninsula; from the top you will have stunning views of the jungle. Visit a secluded maya village and enjoy its well preserved natural beauties, lagoons, cenote (sinkhole), jungle paths, and the natural reserve that protects the local flora and fauna. Rappel down thrilling cenote and soar the canopy in breathtaking ziplines, immerse yourself in pristine cenotes of crystalline water and delight with a typical maya lunch (typical food, soft drinks and hand-made tortillas). Photographers of the maya communities will take great pictures of you during the activities
07:00 to 08:00 a.m. (Pick-up at hotels in the Riviera Maya).
09:00 to 10:00 a.m. (Arrival at Coba or Maya village).
Maya Encounter (3 hours)
You will have the opportunity to see how the maya people live today and experience extraordinary adventure activities in the jungle.
- Hiking: walk through the jungle and learn about the flora and fauna of the region.
- Maya ceremony: delve into the natural wonders and participate in an authentic ceremony of blessings carried out by
a maya shaman of the community and scented by copal.
- Rappel: descend approximately 15 meters (49 ft.) into the impressive Cenote Jaguar (sinkhole).
- Swimming: refresh in the wonderful Cenote Jaguar of crystal clear water.
- Two ziplines crossing: fly over the Cenote Caiman and the Mojarras Lagoon while admiring the lush vegetation.
- Suspension Bridge: overcome your fears through an imposing cenote on an amazing suspension bridge.
- Canoe or kayak: sail in tame lagoons of immense tranquility and beauty.
- Traditional meal: enjoy an authentic maya menu including soup, chicken, vegetables, rice, beans and hand-made corn
Coba(2:00 hours guided tour of the archeological site)
Visit temples and the legendary ballgame of this majestic archeological site. Follow the paths to arrive at the Nohoch Mul, the highest temple in the whole Yucatan Peninsula from the top of which you will enjoy breathtaking views of the amazing jungle that surrounds the site. Optional bike rental is available at the site for your convenience.
04:30 to 05:30 p.m. (-off at hotels in Riviera Maya approx).
- Round transportation in small groups,
- Traditional lunch,
- Archaeological tour guide
- Entrance fee to Coba
- Equipment required for activities
- Towels and lockers.
- Tips for guides
- Alcoholic drinks
- Souvenirs or photographs
- From Riviera Maya this tour operates from Monday to Saturday.
- This expedition may represent an over-exertion for people with disabilities and/or moms-to-be.
- Children up to the age of six can enjoy the tour.
- Minimum height: 3.6 ft
- Maximum harness size at waist: up to 42 in
- Maximum harness size at thigh: up to 26 in
- Maximum weight: 264 lbs
- People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances will not be allowed to participate.
- For safety reasons, hands should be kept free, the use of cameras and recording devices (including cell phones or tablets) is not allowed, except for action cams like Go-Pro, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion. This tour may have some restrictions on weather conditions.
- The use of sunblock and insect repellent is allowed only if they are labeled as biodegradable.
What to bring
- Bring comfortable shoes (may we suggest sport shoes)
- Rashguard shirt, fresh clothing, bathing suit
- Hat, extra shirt
- Cash or credit card for souvenirs and photos.
- Pick up is available in most of hotels in the Riviera Maya. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we dont have pick-up for a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available
Refunds and Cancellations:
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs before = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs before = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before = no refund.
- No show = no refund
Overall rating: (54 Reviews)