Join us on an adventure to ancient city of Coba exploring the ruins, learning about Mayan culture, swim in a pristine cenote, and dine on traditional cuisine from Yucatan.
Visit Coba, an incredible Mayan city located in the Southeast of the Yucatan Peninsula. At its peak during the Classic Period (250-900 AD), Coba, meaning “waters stirred by wind” in Mayan, was one of the largest cities in the region with an estimated population of 50,000 people. The site is known for having the tallest pyramid in the Yucatan as well as several sacred lagoons and cenotes that were vitally important to the Maya.
Join us on an adventure to this ancient city to explore the ruins, learn about Mayan history and culture, swim in a pristine cenote, and dine on traditional Yucatecan cuisine. Our 5 hour small group tour includes roundtrip transportation, a bilingual guide, entrance fees, lunch, and more.
- Admire the 137 ft tall Nohoch Mul pyramid
- See the oldest Mayan ball court in the Yucatan and learn about this sacred sport
- Visit a traditional Mayan village to experience native culture and sample regional dishes
- Refresh yourself swimming and snorkeling in a private cenote amid lush tropical scenery
- Savor a hearty buffet lunch featuring cochinita or chicken pibil, refried beans, rice, salsas and other Mexican favorites
Avoid the crowds and long lines on our personalized Coba day tour. Come discover the magic of this ancient Mayan city with us!
- Ground transportation in A/C vehicles.
- Bilingual, certified guide in archaeological site.
- Admission to archaeological site.
- Admission to private cenote.
- Visit a mayan village.
- Flavored drinks and purified water.
- Regional lunch buffet.
- Lockers, restrooms, showers and dressing rooms.
- Life vest.
- Parasol, one per couple.
- 500 ml bottle of water.
- Medical insurance and fees.
What to bring:
- Basic swimming skills are required.
- This tour is not recommended for people with severe physical/ motor or serious heart problems.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate in this tour.
- Scheduled times: From 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- From Riviera Maya:
- In English and Spanish; Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- In French: Thursday
- From Cancún:
- In English and Spanish: Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- In French: Wednesday
- Duration: 5 hours plus travel times
- Pick up is available in most of hotels in Cancun and the Riviera Maya. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we do not have pick-up for a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available