Discover the world longest underwater cave system, rappel into a beautiful cenote and explore the Mayan jungle while flying over the treetops on ziplines.
Discover the wonders of Sac Actun System, the longest underground river in the world, explored and recommended by specialized divers from National Geographic Snorkeler. Snorkel while surrounded by ancient rock formations
(stalactites and stalagmites). Wonder in the majestic Mayan jungle. Rappel down into and swim in the beautiful Yaaxmul cenote.
Enjoy nature while flying on exciting ziplines. Be a part of an authentic Mayan blessing ceremony. The nature park is exclusively for our groups. Take your memories home with you with pictures taken during the activities by photographers from the Mayan communities!
Approximately 7 hours duration, including park activities and transportation.
Jungla Maya Native Park:
• Delve into the jungle: crossing the jungle.
• Rappel: descend 12 meters (39 feet) into the Yaaxmul cenote and swim in the relaxing waters of this natural underground
• Ziplines: enjoy and appreciate Nature while flying over the treetops on ziplines, one of which lands in a cenote!
• Snorkel en cenote: Snorkel in the Nohoch Nah Chiich cenote, the impressive entrance to the world’s longest underground
river: the Sac-Actun System, which has been explored a length of 350 km (217 mi.), featuring awe-inspiring rock formations (stalactites and stalagmites).
• Mayan Ceremony: Delve into the wonders of Nature and participate in an authentic Mayan blessing ceremony with the aromas of copal incense and performed by a Mayan shaman from the community.
• Traditional Food: Savor the flavors of delicious dishes prepared with traditional recipes (soups, cooked chicken, “chayita” corn fritters, empanadas, rice, beans, cooked vegetables, salads and fruit drinks).
Overall rating: (5 Reviews)