Join us on this tour to the south of the Mayan Riviera and discover amazing places of natural beauty unique in the world.
Visit one of Riviera Maya’s best kept secrets in a tour that combines nature and tradition. We are talking about Kaan Luum lagoon and cenotes Mariposa and Chen-Ha in Tulum. A great naturally colorful lagoon with water ranging from a light turquoise to a deep emerald green and surrounded by lush mangrove forests and with a deep natural spring in its center. This tour also takes you deep into the jungles South of Tulum to rediscover two majestic cenotes. One of them being a semi-open one with crystal clear water that invites you for a swim. The other being a cavern cenote where you get the unique opportunity to explore the Mayan underworld and admire the complex natural rock formations of the cave.
This tour also includes authentic traditional experiences such as a tasting of the melipona bee honey, also known as the Mayan bee, and cacao in its most traditional and sacred forms. The tour ends with a real Maya purification ceremony guided by a local shaman so you can go home with your energies purified and restored.
Also included as part of this tour is a delicious a la carte meal in a local restaurant serving exquisite dishes of regional and Mexican cuisine.
- Roundtrip transportation in air conditioned and sanitized vehicles
- Certified bilingual guide
- A la carte meal and unlimited flavored water during lunch
- Visits to Mariposa and Chen-Ha cenotes (40 min & 25 min)
- Visit to Kaan Luum Lagoon (1 hr 15 min)
- Life-vest included at Canamayte park
- Tasting of Mayan bee honey and cacao
- Mayan ceremony with an authentic shaman
- Bottle of water during the excursion
- Activities require good physical condition.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Length of the Tour: 7- 8 hours
- This tour is available in Spanish & English tour:
- This tours operates Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
What to bring
- Bring your own face mask
- Bring biodegradable bug spray and sunscreen
- Wear light, comfortable clothing and comfortable walking shoes
- Bring bathing suit and towel as well as a spare change of clothes
- Bring extra money for non-included expenses like tips, souvenirs, video and photography permits, drinks, etc.
- Pick up is available in most of hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we dont have pick-up for a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available
Refunds and Cancellations:
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs before = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs before = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before = no refund.
- No show = no refund