One of the best adventure tours and the most exciting mixology experience you will be able to find in Cancun and the Riviera Maya. Selvatica, the adventure tribe awaits you in its Mud Madness circuit.
Choose your all-terrain vehicle, step on the gas and put it to the test through tight curves, extreme jungle trails, and mud, lots and lots of mud. As part of this adventure you will also have the chance of swimming in two exclusive cenotes, Kumala and Lukuma where you will be able to rinse off the mud and refresh your body in this earthly paradise.
The tour final challenge is to become a cocktail expert. Learn to make delicious and refreshing cocktails using one of the Mexico best tequilas so that you too can become a true MEXOLOGIST.
Our leading mixologist will take you on a boozy journey to learn to mix your own drinks using traditional and modern techniques, the best ingredients and with our own twist. Enjoy the legendary Maestro Dobel tequila and your greatest cocktail creations, all while in the most incredible jungle oasis setting.
- ATV or 4x4
- Swimming in 2 cenotes
- Mixology session
- Light lunch
- Transportation from your hotel (available at $10 usd and must be paid at the time of pick-up)
- Sodas and extra alcoholic beverages
- Face masks or hand sanitizer
- Available at an additional cost: towels, lockers, photo, extra drinks, souvenirs and collision and damage insurance for the ATVs
- Must be 8 years or older to participate in the tour.
- Drivers must be 16 years or older and present a valid drivers license and ID
- Alcohol will only be served to those 18 or older, an oficial identification is necessary for age verification.
- Height and weight restrictions: Zipliners and Skywalkers max waist size:47in / 120 cm.
- Zipliners max. weight: 150 kg / 330 lb
- Tarzania and Superflight min. weight: 45 kg / 99 lb. Max. weight: 110 kg / 243 lb
- Tour duration: 4 hrs approx. plus transportation
What to bring
- Comfortable clothing and water resistant shoes
- Change of clothing
- Cash or cards to pay for extras, souvenirs, and tips
- Pick up is available in most of hotels in Cancun and the Riviera Maya. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we do not have pick-up for a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available
Refunds and Cancellations:
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs before = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs before = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before = no refund.
- No show = no refund
Overall rating: (1 Reviews)