Enjoy an amazing pirate battle in the Caribbean Sea, you will be glittered by the swords in acrobatic duels; cannon battling and pyrotechnic explosion will make you feel part of this tremendous show.
Join us to sail aboard the amazing pirate galleon The Jolly Roger where you will enjoy a delicious dinner for all family including buffet and a drink open bar with unlimited party and entertainment.
All guests should be at el Embarcadero of Playa Linda 30 minutes before the show starts hosted by joyful pirates welcoming to an unforgettable night of fun.
The pirates will lead the rhythm of activities during the show, they will come out from nowhere from time to time all along the ship so be warned you will have fun!
Once crew and guests are in tune the funny contests will start in a pirate way.
Dinner Time with different options:
- Lobster tail
- Surf & Turf (Lobster and Filet Mignon)
- Lamb ribs
- Asparagus & black truffle Risotto
- Grilled Octopus with aioli
- BBQ Ribs
- Coconut Shrimps
- Shrimp Tacos
- Parmigiana Chicken
- New York Steak
- Grilled Salmon with a honey-mustard glaze
- Gnocchi with Pesto sauce
- Goat Cheese cannellonis with tomatoes sauce. (Vegetarian option)
Kids menu: Spaghetti bolognese, nuggets and fries or Margherita pizza
After dinner the main attraction begins: "The Pirate Show," where a fearsome Captain who has pretended to be a fool drunk during the tour, he gets his boat causing an impressive battle full of action and special effects, where the clash of swords look with acrobatic fights pirates, and fireworks light up the course by the waters of the Mexican Caribbean.
Come and enjoy an amazing theatrical production, a delightful dinner and the most entertaining pirate party aboard The Jolly Roger
- Delux Open Bar (Jack Daniels, Buchanans and Johnnie Walker, Crown Royal, Zacapa Rum, Ciroc Vodka, Don Julio Blanco and reposado, among others)
- Three-and-a-half-hours excursion
- Epic pirate show, first-class entertainment and live music
- Trip across Cancun Caribbean coastline
- Dinner according to selected menu
- Vegetarian menu available
- Cruise aboard the Jolly Roger
- Entertainment and Games
- Unlimited fun from 6:00pm to 10:00pm
- Transportation service
- $13 USD Pier fee per person (Adults and children 3+)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Makeup $10 USD per person (optional)
- Picture $ 30 USD approximately (optional)
- Transportation service available
- From Cancun (Hotel Zone + Moon Palace) $ 13 USD per participant.(Must be paid at check-in).
- From Riviera Maya (Tulum- Royalton) + Playa Mujeres $ 15 USD per participant (Must be paid at check-in).
- This attraction departs daily at 6:00 p.m. from El Embarcadero Ferry
- Please register 30 minutes prior the departure. (5:30 PM)
- Children under 3 years free. Minors from 3-11 pay children rate.
- El Embarcadero is located at Blvd. Kukulcan Km 4 Cancun Hotel Zone
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes and clothes
- Avoid using high-heeled shoes, as you will be dancing and playing games.
- During winter bring a light sweater for the return boat ride as it can get fresh
Refunds and Cancellations:
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs before = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs before = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before = no refund.
- No show = no refund
Overall rating: (2 Reviews)