This 2 day package is a great opportunity to enjoy two of the best attractions at a great price. Visit the Natural Wonder of Xel-Ha Park and amazing adventure of Xplor Fuego
Select your visit day for each tour. You have 15 days to complete your package starting from the moment you take the first tour (1 tour per day).
Xel-Ha Natural Park
Visit the Natural Wonder of Xel-Ha Park and its open-sea aquarium, ecological attractions and countless more fun experiences.
The cenotes, caves and lakes that feed the sea, are mixed with fresh spring waters that reflect the blue colours of the sky, turning Xel-Ha into the world’s most beautiful and largest natural aquarium, where you can dive and snorkel among hundreds of tropical fish and more than 90 marine species that inhabit the creek, swim along the river and marvel yourself at the fantastic vegetation that you will find from the beginning until you reach the inlet.
One of the activities you can do at Xel-Ha is Swimming with Dolphins. You can interact with the dolphins including being foot-pushed, and have them do tricks in front of and over you. The dolphin swim takes place in the lagoon. The other major thing to see and do here is the lagoon itself. Xel-Ha is one of the best locations in Cancun for snorkeling. There is also cliff diving, a rope swing, and a great beach to relax on. Across the street from the park are some small ruins.
Come and live a magical, unique and unforgettable experience surrounded by nature in Xel-Ha ... Natural Wonder of Mexico!
Join us in a expedition deep into the darkness of the mayan jungle and be part of a new adventure where the night and fire will be your best companions. Follow your instincts and ignite your life with Xplor Fuego; a challenge in the darkness like you never imagined.
Zip lines: Flight among the Stars!
In this thrilling activity, Xplorers will be able to fly through the treetops and amidst the stars for a birds eye view to admire the beauty of the softly lit jungle. Awake your senses and throw yourself to the darkness.
Stalactite River Swim: Keep your eyes wide open!
Enter into an underground paradise surrounded by stalactites and stalagmites where the stars will be your guide. An incredible journey you will never forget.
Amphibious Vehicles: Dare to go ahead!
The thrilling trek in these vehicles amidst torches, fireflies and the sounds of the jungle make this an amazing experience. Discover the million-year-old secrets kept by theses grottos, caves and paths.
Rafts: Feel the Darkness!
On board a Raft and paddling with your own hands, journey a circuit of underground caverns accompanied by the moonlight. Relax and be amazed before these incredible rock formations created by the passing of time.
Monday to Saturday from 5:30 to 11:30 p.m.
Xel-Ha All Inclusive Park
- Round trip transportation with air conditioning and tour conductor.
- Access to the park from 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Energetic Breakfast (9:30am - 11:30 am)
- Domestic open bar
- Snorkeling equipment
- Buffet lunch
- Special activities like Swimming with Dolphins, Snuba or Sea Trek
- Round trip transportation from your hotel.
- Admission to Xplor Park from 5:30 to 11:30 pm
- 3.1 miles circuit to drive with Amphibious Vehicles
- 580 yards of underground caves to paddle on a Raft.
- Zip line circuit.
- Swimming along 430 yards of crystal-clear water in the Stalactite River Swim.
- Buffet and unlimited beverages (coffee, hot chocolate and multi-flavor water).
- Equipment (life jacket, helmet, harness, paddles, raft, amphibian vehicle for two).
- Locker for two
- Children between 5 and 11 years old get 50% off adult ticket price.
- Children from 0 to 4 years old enter free.
- Important information: Children from 0 to 4 years old cannot occupy a seat in the bus.
- Comfortable lightweight clothing
- Good walking shoes or sneakers
- Biodegradable sun block
- Swimming suit
- Extra change of clothing
- Pick up is available in most of hotels in Cancun and the Riviera Maya. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we dont have pick-up for a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available
- About Zip-Lines: To ensure your protection and make sure the harnesses are comfortable and fit properly, a minimum weight of 40 kg (88 pounds) is required and a maximum weight of 136 kg (300 pounds) is allowed. The capacity in the harness circumference around the waist is 51 inches and 27 inches around each leg. The minimum height required for this activity is 1.40 mt.
- Amphibious vehicles:Only people over 18 years can drive the vehicles. It is essential that you present a valid ID proving your age.
- This expedition is restricted to pregnant women, people with heart problems, diabetes, epilepsy, asthma, hypertension and claustrophobia.
- Children must be at least 7 to enter the Park. Children between 7 and11 years of age will pay50% off adult ticket price. Must show official ID at the Park´s ticket office.
- Water shoes, bathing suit and towel.
- Wear comfortable clothing (Shorts and T-shirt).
- Use biodegradable insect repelent
- Pick-up is available for hotels located in Cancun and Riviera Maya from Monday to Saturday from 3:30 pm y 4:30 pm. Your pick-up schedule will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we don’t have pick-up service for a specific hotel or location, you will be asked to meet