Dare to fly over the turquoise of the Mexican Caribbean and explore the Mayan jungle on an All Terrain Vehicle with this fun filled combo tour that we guarantee will be an unforgettable day.
Starting with a parasail flight over the sea at Maroma Beach, the most beautiful in the Riviera Maya, combining the excitement of heights and the freedom of flying with an incomparable view. Riding a parasail at the beach is an exhilarating and breathtaking experience that combines the thrill of flying with the beauty of the coastal scenery.
You will be taken to a designated area where friendly staff will provide you with a safety briefing, explaining the necessary instructions and precautions to ensure a safe and enjoyable ride. You're also given a life jacket to wear for added security.
After that, head into the jungle on an exhilarating ATV ride over rocks and through mud on jungle trails. Once you're ready, you'll be provided with a helmet and any additional safety gear required for the ride. The ATV itself is a rugged vehicle designed to handle various terrains, including jungle trails and sandy beaches.
As you mount the ATV, you'll feel the anticipation building. The engine roars to life, and you grip the handlebars firmly, ready for the adventure ahead. The beach stretches out in front of you, offering an open expanse of sand, dunes, and crashing waves.
After your adventure, stay for a while at the Maroma beach club to enjoy an included lunch and a good time on the beach.
Tours beginning at 09:30 a.m., 12:00 p.m. and 03:00 p.m every day of the week.
This tour includes access to the longest beach in the Mexican Caribbean.
Possibility of extending your stay at Maroma Beach at no extra cost.
Access to the lounge chairs and tables on the beach.
Access to extra food and drinks (with additional cost)
- Shared transportation service Hotel-Marina-Hotel on specific schedules. Servicing hotels in Cancún, Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmen
- ATV ride: 15 minute instruction followed by a 45 minute long guided tour driving your ATV
- Parasailing: Approximate Total Duration of the Parasailing Tour: 60 minutes.
- Flight Duration: From 10 to 12 min parachute flight towed by a speedboat.
- Admission to Maroma Beach Club and use of facilities.
- Bilingual guide (English-Spanish)
- AP and RC insurance
- Food Menú Included: Appetizer:(Caesar Salad) Main Courses: Fish Ceviche or Beef Hamburger or Hot Dog. Dessert: Vanilla or
- Chocolate Ice Cream Two eligible Non-alcoholic drinks per person.
- Souvenirs or photos
- Lockers (available for $10 USD deposit at check-in, refundable until 5pm) Consumption of food and beverages additional to those included in this tour. Dock Use Tax $15 USD per person, must pay upon check-in at the Marina.
What to bring:
- A Swimsuit and towel as well as a change of clothes, closed shoes.
- Sunglasses, a hat and light clothing to protect you from the sun on the boat
- Biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- Extra money for tips and extras like photos, souvenirs, additional drinks and delicious food at our Cocotales restaurant.
- ATV: Must be at least 6 years old to participate and a minimum of 16 years of age and have driving experience to drive the ATV
- Available capacity: one or two people per ATV. Maximum weight is 130 kg / 286 lbs for single ATV. Double base ATV is 100 kg/ 220 lbs per person. Basic driving skills are required to participate in this tour. The vehicle is the customer responsibility, the customer will be billed for the repair costs of any damage caused to it.
- Parasailing: Basic swimming skills are required to participate in this tour. All passengers on board the vessel pay flight fare. Minimum weight to fly: 45 Kg / 99 Lb Maximum weight to fly: 130 Kg / 286 Lbss. For your safety, if you have limited mobility, back problems, have had a recent surgery or you are pregnant, we suggest that you choose a lower impact activity and we reserve the right to refuse your participation. We reserve the right to organize the order of activities, for logistics, comfort and security of the clients. If you suffer from a physical ailment or have special needs please get in touch with us to verify if accommodations must be made. There will not be refunds in case of not completing the activities for personal reasons.