Explore and have fun with this exciting combo, drive your own ATV in the middle of the jungle, visit the Mayan ruins of Tulum, and enjoy your snorkeling in a beautiful cenote.
At the beginning of your tour we will visit the Mayan ruins of Tulum, a certified guide will give you information about this extraordinary and popular Mayan city located on the shores of the Caribbean Sea
Continuing with your extreme adventure, you will ride an ATV 4X4 CAN-AM 450 cc, the only ones allowed for two passengers in the Riviera Maya, with the instruction of your guide you will drive through the exotic jungle amidst a diversity of plants and a suitable terrain for either beginners or experts.
After 30 minutes on the ATV we will arrive to a beautiful cenote where you will be able to refresh yourself while you enjoy a wonderful natural scenery.
At the end of your activities, we will offer you a delicious traditional Buffet with typical dishes of the region.
- Transportation in air-conditioned van
- Professional bilingual guide
- ATV rental fees and taxes
- Helmet and goggles for driver and passenger
- Snorkeling on Cenote
- Lunch and beverages
- Optional Collision insurance available for 15 USD per person
- Basic swimming skills required.
- This tour is not suitable for people with severe physical or motor handicap, serious heart problems, pregnant women, or people who are not able to handle moderate physical activity.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate in this tour.
- Minimum driving age is 16 years old
- Minimum non driver age is 8 years old.
- Weight limit: 135 kg (300 lbs). Size 44.
- Pick-up time will be indicated on your voucher when you reserve depending on your resort location.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes and footwear
- Water shoes
- Sunglasses and a hat
- Bathing suit
- Extra T-shirt and Towel
- BIODEGRADABLE sunscreen and mosquito repellent
- Extra cash (tips, pictures)
- Pick up is available in most of hotels in Cancun and the Riviera Maya. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we do not have pick-up for a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available
Refunds and Cancellations:
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs before = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs before = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before = no refund.
- No show = no refund
Overall rating: (3 Reviews)