Holbox, a picturesque island paradise located in the remote Northern shore of the state of Quintana Roo. Natural sanctuary of marine life and a stunning array of birds that nest here including the majestic pink flamingoes, and of course, incredible beaches.
On this tour you’ll get to spend a marvelous day and get to know everything that Holbox has to offer. We will handle all the transportation needs to get you to the port of Chiquilá from which you will be taking the boat to Holbox. Since we’ll already have a boat at our disposal we’re going to take you to two incredible places that are only accesible by boat: Isla Pasión and Playa Secreta. In Isla Pasión (Passion Island) you’ll get to meet the local fauna up close; meanwhile in the sand banks of Playa Secreta you will get to experience a beach that truly feels out of this world.
From here we’ll head to the quaint town of Holbox. With its charming sand-covered streets ideal for barefoot walking, its colorful murals that decorate the buildings and the quiet bars and restaurants you will get to experience Holbox in its true form. You will have a couple hours to explore the town, enjoy its beaches and have a refreshing snack or drink in one of its bars and restaurants. Just don’t get too full because this tour does include a delicious full meal at an exclusive local restaurant.
Before the day is over we will stop by Yalahau lagoon. A natural spring surrounded by lush nature, used as a hiding spots by pirates and later on as a source of water for the island. Now it is a natural reserve where you can dip into its refreshing crystal-clear water and soak in the nature of this amazing place.
Although we have no doubt that you will be left wanting more, this tour is an excellent option to get to know this piece of paradise in one day: you mustn’t miss it!
- Round trip transportation on A/A vehicles.
- Bilingual guide.
- Isla Pasión (30 min,).
- Free time on Secret Beach (Sand bars) (45 min).
- Free time in Holbox island (2 hrs.).
- Visit Yalahau Lagoon (45 min.) – Entrance fee included.
- 3 beverages per person on board the boat. (Beer, Soda or Water).
- On-board meal in Punta Mosquito: fish ceviche, pickled chicken sandwich and salads, served with white wine.
- Natural Reserve tax fee: $20 usd for all visitors.
- This tour is available only on Thursday
- Not recommended for people with physical disabilities due to long walks and terrain not suitable for wheelchairs.
What to bring
- Sandals or comfortable shoes.
- Swim suit.
- Extra clothing.
- Biodegradable sunscreen.
- Bug repellent.
- Money (For taxes, extra drinks, souvenirs or tips).
- Pick up is available in most of hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we dont have pick-up for a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available
Refunds and Cancellations:
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs before = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs before = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before = no refund.
- No show = no refund
Overall rating: (4 Reviews)