Discover Chichen Itza, a Mayan city with amazing vestiges of the one of the most important ancient cultures of the world, Visit the magical town of Valladolid and enjoy a relaxing experience while swimming in a cenote.
Take a cultural tour in the peninsula of Yucatan, visit three amazing Mayan jewels in a single day:
A must-do for Cancun visitors! In this tour you will visit its spectacular temples and buildings that reveal an interesting history and a detailed astronomical precision like the Pyramid of Kukulcan, the Temple of the Warriors, the Observatory, the Ball Game, the Temple of the Skulls, among others.
It is a beautiful colonial city founded on 1543 where you can admire buildings like Convent of San Bernardino of Siena and the Cathedral of San Gervasio. Valladolid charms those who walk in its streets adorned with colorful small houses.
Open cenote located near Chichen Itza with an extraordinary view from the heights and crystal clear waters
7:00 am - 8:00 am Pick up at your hotel
10:30 am Valladolid
12:00 pm Lunch
1:40 pm Chichen Itza
5:00 pm Xcajum Cenote free time
8:30 pm Arrival to Cancun
Free time in:
Valladolid (15 minutes)
Chichen Itza (90 min. guided tour, 90 min. free time)
Cenote (30 min)
- Round transportation
- Light Breakfast (Box Lunch)
- Unlimited drinks on board (soda, beers and water)
- Waiter on the bus
- Quick visit to Valladolid
- Regional buffet food with handmade tortillas, includes 2 drinks
- Entrance to Chichen Itza
- Bilingual guide
- Free time in Chichen Itza
- Entrance and swim to cenote Xcajum
- Life jacket and towels in the cenote
- Any type of extra food
- Other activities in Chichen Itza or in the cenote
- Tips, souvenirs, crafts, clothes, etc.
- Tour available daily
- Pick-up time from 7:00 a.m.
- Transportation: Bus or van
- Children up to 4 years free
- Children of 5-10 years pay child fee
- On the way to Chichen Itza and back we offer you unlimited drinks: water, soda, and beer.
- Waiter on board the bus
- Bilingual guide in Chichen Itza
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- Change of clothes
- Extra cash for tips (optional) and souvenirs
- Pick up is available in most of hotels in Cancun. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we do not have pick-up for a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available
Refunds and Cancellations:
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs before = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs before = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before = no refund.
- No show = no refund
Overall rating: (3 Reviews)