Dare to visit this new park dedicated exclusively to adventure activities with different levels of intensity. Kayaking, rope course. jet-boat, rapids, rock crawler, zip-line and more activities.
Challenge all your limits at Xavage, the only park in Cancun and Riviera Maya with the boldest activities through the air, in land and on water. Unleash the wild within and face the power of water, go through roads full of obstacles and conquer the heights. Live this adrenaline-filled challenge and follow your instincts.
ACTIVITIES INCLUDED ON BASIC ENTRANCE
Crocodile - Ultimate Kayaking
Use your strength, coordination, and love for water to cruise on a kayak at your own pace. Paddle with stealth and a sharp sense of direction, like a crocodile stalking its prey. Discover the farthest places of the park and appreciate the surroundings.
Individual or double kayaks. Course length: 1,039 yd (950 m).
Howler Monkey - Intense Rope Course
Climb a rope course hanging in the air, where your hands, feet, balance, and skill will help you defeat gravity. Climb nets, webs, logs, and walk on hanging bridges between the treetops to get as high as you can and admire the world beneath you. Lose the ground and find the heights.
Course length: 262 yd (240 m).
ALL INCLUSIVE ENTRANCE ACTIVITIES
In addition to the activities included in the basic entry:
Hawk - Flight
Spread your wings and enjoy the feeling of gliding in the sky on a long and fast zip-line that will allow you to fly like a hawk.
437-yd (400 m) long zip-line. Zip-line height: 66 ft (20 m).
Dragonfly - Fierce Jet Boat
Find out what it’s like to go 53 mph (85 km/h) on a jet boat piloted by an expert captain who takes you through narrow canals making fierce changes in directions, twists from 180 to 360° and increases and decreases of speed. Hang on tight and let the adrenaline run through your body.
Course length: 2.5 miles (4.15 km). Maximum speed: 53 mph (85 km/h). Capacity of the vessel: 12 people.
Barracuda - Electrifying Rapids
Take control of a raft descending the strong river of the only whitewater rapids in Cancun and Riviera Maya. Strength, coordination and teamwork will be necessary to subdue its power and get to the end. Pay attention to the certified guide who will help you in this exciting experience.
Trip of 600 m (656 yd). Raft capacity: 6 people.
Puma - Rock Crawler
You are the captain in this extreme adventure. Take the wheel of an off-road vehicle to face the road and overcome the obstacles of the terrain. Conquer potholes, elevations, mounds, big rocks, and dips. There is no match for you at the wheel!
Obstacle course of 1 mile (1.6 km). Two people per vehicle.
Both Basic and All-inclusive admission include Buffet lunch
- Transportation from your hotel or meeting point
- Basic Entrance: Crocodile - Howler Monkey
- All Inclusive entrance: Crocodile - Howler Monkey - Hawk - Dragonfly - Barracuda - Puma
- Tough Cubs: a special place for kids from 5 to 12 years old.
- Buffet lunch
- Safety equipment for all the activities.
- Lockers & WiFi
- Activities depend on the admission type
What to bring:
- Wear a swimsuit
- Water shoes
- Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the park must be chemical-free.
- Bring cash or a credit card for photos and souvenirs
- Some activities are not recommended for pregnant women
- Some activities are not recommended for people suffering from epilepsy, asthma, hypertension, diabetes, or with neck and/or back problems, with recent surgeries or history of heart problems.
- Children under 12 years of age but over 4.5 ft, must present an ID to verify their age.
- All activities are subject to weather conditions.
- You must check first the requirements of each activity.
- Pick-up is available for hotels located in Cancun and Riviera Maya from Monday to Saturday. Your pick-up schedule will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we do not have pick-up service for a specific hotel or location, you will be asked to meet us at the nearest meeting point available.
The buffet kinda sucks. They don't even have water beside water fountains which aren't the safest to drink. Other than that, great experience. WEAR SNEAKERS. We wore flip flops (so dumb) and the monkey obstacle course was so hard with flips
Miranda from New York
Our guide was great! He explained everything perfectly so we had no questions.
Anonymous from Orlando, Fl