On this tour we offer a cultural alternative as much fun to visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World. We will learn about the Mayan culture through its typical food and beverages and we will cool off at one of the most beautiful cenotes in the area.
We will visit Chichen Itza, one of the most important Mayan cities with a unique approach where you will travel to the center of this millenary place accompanied by your guide who will provide you with all the necessary information for you to enjoy and learn about this ancient culture.
We will delve into the regional cuisine with a unique gastronomic demonstration, that through flavors and smells, you will live the tradition and innovation of the use of plants, vegetables and wildlife, which transcends borders symbolizing the rich culinary diversity of the area.
When finished, you will swim in the semi-open cenote Ik Kil where its deep blue waters will make you enjoy the purity and tranquility that Mother Earth offers us.
- Round transportation with air conditioning.
- Bilingual Cultural Guide
- Visit to Valladolid City
- Gastronomic demonstration
- Tasting of typical drinks
- Buffet meal (drinks not included)
- Guided tour and free time in Chichen Itza (2.5 hours)
- Visit to cenote Ik Kil (1 hour)
- 2 bottles of water during the tour
- Tour Plus also includes:
- Box lunch on board (Baguette, snack and juice)
- 1 bottled drink during lunch
- 5 drinks on board the bus (water, beer or soda)
- Beach bag
- Biodegradable repellent
- Participation as Chef's assistant during the cooking demonstration.
- Cancun and Puerto Morelos: Tour available on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday (Spanish and English).
- Riviera Maya: Tour available on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday (Spanish and English).
- The pick up from your hotel will take place in a van, where you will be taken to a meeting point from where you will board a bus to start the tour.
- The return to your hotel will be between 6:30 pm and 7:30 pm.
- Not recommended for people with physical disabilities due to long walks and terrain not suitable for wheelchairs.
- Children under 3 are free and they have to go on the legs of their parents or guardians.
- In the archaeological zone it is not allowed to carry backpacks or suitcases.
What to bring
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- Extra money
- Cap or hat
- Pick up is available in most of hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we don't have pick-up for a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available
Refunds and Cancellations:
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs before = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs before = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before = no refund.
- No show = no refund
Overall rating: (7 Reviews)