Visit one of the most important archaeological zones of the Mayan culture: Tulum where you can admire the unique view of the ruins on the edge of the beautiful Caribbean Sea. Later you will swim and relax in the crystalline waters of a cenote and taking a walk on the 5th Avenue in Playa del Carmen.
Tulum is the most emblematic site on the coast of Quintana Roo, due to its privileged location and the excellent conservation of its buildings and mural paintings; here you will learn a lot about the amazing Mayan Culture while you enjoy the view to the Caribbean Sea from this ancient city.
Later you will cool off in one of the most beautiful crystalline water cenotes in the region, the Dzonot Wayak cenote.
Then we will recharge with the exquisite buffet that will be waiting for you, where you can enjoy typical food. At sunset we will visit the famous fifth avenue of Playa del Carmen where you can walk and visit its shopping centers and craft shops.
- Round transportation in units equipped with AC
- Bilingual cultural guide
- Guided tour (50 minutes) and free time in Tulum (40 minutes)
- 2 bottles of water
- 50 minutes in cenote Dzonot Wayak
- 2-hours visit in Playa del Carmen.
- Mexican buffet food and a bottled (water, beer or soft drink) during the meal.
- Archaeological zone tax for the use of cameras, cell phones, video cameras, etc.
- Tour in Spanish and English: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
- Portuguese: Monday and Friday
- Not recommended for people with physical disabilities due to long walks and terrain not suitable for wheelchairs.
- Children under 4 are free and have to go on the legs of their parents or guardians.
- In the archaeological zone it is not allowed to carry backpacks or suitcases.
- This tour operates only from Cancun (No Riviera Maya).
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bathing suit
- Sunscreen and biodegradable insect repellent
- Extra money
- Cap or hat
- Take your snorkeling gear
- Pick up is available in most of hotels in Cancun and Puerto Morelos. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we don't have pick-up for a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available
Refunds and Cancellations:
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs before = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs before = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before = no refund.
- No show = no refund
Overall rating: (5 Reviews)