Enjoy an unforgettable day at Isla Mujeres, a beautiful island at 20 minutes from Cancun In this program a dolphin will push you across the water surface while you ride a boogie board.
You will also hold on to the dolphins fins as he rides backwards across the water. Feel the love and charisma of these friendly animals as they give you a kiss, a hug, and a handshake in addition to sharing all their neat tricks and games with you.
The tour departs from Playa Langosta (Boulevard Kukulcan Km 5 in the Cancun Hotel Zone)
- Roundtrip ferry transportation Cancun - Isla Mujeres - Cancun
- 15 min briefing and 50 min in the water
- National open bar and lunch buffet
- Beach Club (lockers, showers, swimming pool, lounge chairs)
- This program includes the famous belly ride, boogie push, a handshake, a kiss and hug.
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins
- Other activities in Cancun or Isla Mujeres
- Hotel transportation service $16 usd per participant. (Must be paid at check-in)
- Dock fee of $20.00 USD payable at check-in. Children from 6 years old pay dock fee.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program.
- In Isla Mujeres, groups have a maximum of 12 people for a closer experience.
- Children ranging from 1 mt to 1.20 mts can participate in the in the Swim Adventure program accompanied by 2 adults.
- Children with a stature from 1.21 mt to 1.40 mts are able to participate in the Swim Adventure program accompanied by one adult.
- Children above 1.41 mts can participate alone in any program when paying the adult rate.
- In case it is only 1 adult and a child with a height inferior to 1.20 mts, both must carry out the Encounter program (Kiss, Hand Target and Handshake.)
- For security reasons, the use cameras in the water is not allowed, professional photos will be available for sale.
- The use of safety vests is required in all water programs.
- Information about transportation:
- Hotel pick up is available at additional cost from Cancun ($16 usd per participant) (Must be paid at check-in) please contact us 48 hours before your swim program in case you need transportation from your hotel.
- IMPORTANT: For the moment we are NOT receiving dollars in cash at our location (check in, restaurant, boutique and photos), we are getting pesos in cash and if you want to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be done in Mexican or US Currency.
What to bring
- Swimwear, towel, camera and a hat.
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
Refunds and Cancellations:
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs before = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs before = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before = no refund.
- No show = no refund
Overall rating: (1 Reviews)