Live nature at its best visiting four different cenotes and enjoy fun activities and extreme adventures like Kayak, Zip-line, Inner tubes, Rappel and Snorkel
The word cenote comes from the Mayan dzonot, meaning cave with water. There are cenotes open, semi-open and closed or grottos. The cenotes constituted the largest supply of fresh water for the Mayans and were used as natural burial chambers, you will be amazed by the mysticism and beauty that surrounds the cenotes in Riviera Maya.
Whether you've practiced this activity or is your first time doing rappel, we assure you will enjoy it to the fullest. This activity is taken in the cenote "Lu'um". There will be no location or surroundings that can compare to the rock formations found in this unparalleled cenote.
Get amazed with the flora and fauna inside the cenote "Ha", an open cenote with great visibility, let yourself be surprised by the underwater gardens of water lilies and enjoy this landscape.
Feel the wind in your face as you slip through zip lines over the enigmatic jungle in the cenote Lik. Feel the adrenaline of flying high and feeling free in this amazing environment.
Paddle a kayak surrounded by lush jungle and admire the exotic flora that surrounds the cenote Kâak There are inner tubes available for those who prefer a more relaxing ride.
- Round trip transportation from your hotel in Cancun or Riviera Maya
- Reduced groups
- Chocolate, coffee and oatmeal cookies after the first cenote exit.
- Glam Picnic: Delicious lunch including fusilli-vegetable soup, fresh bar with premium quality cheeses and deli meats, a variety of rustic breads, dressings, fresh salads, water, coffee, chocolate, wine and beer
- Equipment: life jacket, snorkel equipment, rappel gear and/ or inner tube.
- Gratuities (optional)
What to bring:
- We recommend that you bring water shoes, swim suit and a towel
- Avoid using makeup or chemical repellents that affect the ecosystem of the cenotes, use only chemical-free sun blockers.
- The use of safety vests is required for water activities
- If you have heart or lung ailments, asthma, back problems, diabetes, hypertension or you are pregnant, we do not recommend this tour
- Children must be at least 6 years old to participate
- Children under 6 are not allowed in this tour
- Children 6 to 11 years pay child price
- Pick-up is available for hotels located in Cancun and Riviera Maya from Monday to Saturday. Your pick-up schedule will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we don't have pick-up service for a specific hotel or location, you will be asked to meet us at the nearest meeting point available.
Pepe was amazing and we had the best time! One of the highlights of our Cancun vacation! The cenotes were beautiful and the excursion was really well planned, it went so smoothly and we really enjoyed the variety of experiences.
My favorite tour out of all of the tours I was on
Great excursion the guide was awesome. He really made the whole experience. His name is on top of my tongue but can't remember. He is a shorter guy that wears face mask around head. He was really funny and knowledgeable and made the experience. He even called me by my name he was very personable and great at his job.
Xenotes was a great experience. It was beautiful and so much fun.