Experience the emotion of driving an ATV vehicle through jungle trails. Enjoy pleasant walks immersed in a protected natural area to explore caves. Fly, discover, learn, swim, enjoy different emotions in this outstanding park.
Fly above vegetation with zip lines, discover archaeological vestiges, learn about the lifestyle of the region first inhabitants Casa de los Sueños and swim in a beautiful crystal-clear water cenote. Photographers of the maya communities will take great pictures of you during the activities!
Itinerary (the order of some activities may change):
Emotions Native Park (Approximately 3:30 hours in the park)
• Pick-up at hotels of Cancun and Riviera Maya depends on the location and shift.
• Arrival at Emotions Native Park, where you will be provided with full equipment and safety briefing
• ATV ride: go through jungle paths for an hour enjoying the natural beauty of the park. Feel the adrenaline going through a spectacular suspension bridge.
• Casa de los Sueños: You will surround in your vehicle this place, its orchard and animal farm; this being one of the first houses built in Playa del Carmen.
• Maya vestiges: Browse winding gaps up to maya ruins, authentic vestiges.
• Maya ceremony: Delve into the natural wonders and participate in an authentic ceremony of blessings carried out by a maya shaman of the community and scented by copal.
• Cenote Ixhel: Discover the magnificent Cenote Ixchel that hosts a small maya altar. Here we offer an explanation of the formation of cenotes and some rock formations by water filtration.
• Ziplines: Fly above the jungle with three zip lines, get excited with the wind, fly like Superman and appreciate the scenery.
• Cenote swim: After a short hike you will found a cenote called Media Luna, swim in the crystal-clear waters of this amazing natural pond.
• Traditional snack: Enjoy a traditional menu
• Back to your hotel
Overall rating: (4 Reviews)