A Riviera Maya snorkel tour so you can see it all! Explore three different eco-systems in one of the most complete snorkel tours out there.
The Mexican Caribbean offers some awesome snorkeling opportunities year-round with its nice tropical weather, warm crystal clear waters and a variety of incredible ecosystems. This guided tour will take experienced and rookie snorkelers alike to discover three aquatic paradises; our guides will provide interesting information about the environment and safety while nature provides the abundant marine life and stunning underwater views that will blow your mind.
The tour starts at Yal Ku Lagoon, an ocean inlet in the beautiful Akumal bay, nursery to many tropical fish and home to hundreds of colorful critters. Next up will be an open cenote in the lush Mayan jungle. These sinkholes are portals to the vast network of underground rivers that permeate the Yucatan Peninsula and an incredible snorkeling spot to admire the complex rock formations and unique vistas of caverns and tropical jungles. The last stop is a cavern cenote, like the ones the Mayan civilization believed to be doors to the underworld. Let yourself be amazed by these flooded caves that the water carved in the limestone through the eons.
The Mayan Adventure tour includes a brief introduction to snorkel, all the snorkel gear and a guide to ensure your safety and satisfaction. Also included as part of the tour is a delicious buffet meal with non-alcoholic beverages included. Make your reservation now to begin exploring the fascinating underwater world of the Mexican Caribbean!
- Round-trip transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Snorkeling in an lagoon
- Snorkeling in an underground cenote
- Snorkeling in an open-air cenote with a diving platform and a zipline into the water
- Snorkeling equipment
- Buffet lunch and beverages
- Medical insurance
- Souvenirs, handicrafts, clothes, towels, etc.
- Photo or video services (photos available for additional cost)
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Not recommended for people with mobility issues, cardiac or respiratory problems, with recent wounds or surgeries, or those who can not participate in moderate physical activity.
- People under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted in this tour.
What to bring
- Children under 6 years can take part in this tour under the full responsibility and supervision of an adult family member
- Basic swimming skills are required to take part in the water activities of the tour
- This tour is not recommended for travelers with a limited mobility, with breathing problems, recent surgeries or heart conditions, as well as pregnant women or people who can not perform moderate physical activities
- Only biodegradable sunscreen and mosquito repellent are permitted
- Wear comfortable clothes, water shoes and closed-toe shoes
- Bring an extra set of clothes, bathing suit and a towel
- Your pick-up schedule and additional tour details will be sent by email after completing the booking process
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate in this tour
- Pick up is available for hotels located in Cancun and Riviera Maya. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we dont have pick-up for a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available
Refunds and Cancellations:
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs before = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs before = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before = no refund.
- No show = no refund
Overall rating: (20 Reviews)