Live an unforgettable snorkeling experience in two of the reefs located in the marine park of Puerto Morelos, relax in front of a beautiful ocean view in the exclusive Beach Club (Kay Club) of Petempich Bay.
Have fun and explore the natural beauty of two reefs in Puerto Morelos, enjoy your snorkeling adventure in the middle of a variety of marine species, admire this amazing world where its extensive coral wealth predominates, known as the "Aquarium of the World" formed by a chain of reefs with a length of almost one thousand meters.
We will invite you to the exclusive (Beach Club) Kay Club in Petempich Bay located 25 minutes from Cancun to enjoy its facilities.
Kay Club is conditioned to provide you a relaxing stay, enjoy the tropical climate of the Mexican Caribbean in different areas. The club has registration area, restrooms, lockers, photo area, restaurant bar, swimming pool with chaise lounges, access ramps and a beautiful pier with an amazing ocean view.
Transportation from hotels
Check in at Kay Club
Coffee, Juices and Cookies before boarding
Approach to the boat and delivery of snorkel equipment (Brand new tube)
Transfer to the first reef (10-12 minutes)
First stop at shallow reef (45 minutes)
Transfer to the second reef (10-12 minutes)
Second stop at deep reef (45 minutes)
Return to the Beach Club to enjoy of some activities.
Approach the van to return to the hotel
- Roundtrip transportation
- Open bar (Chef's Choice) or Sodas and beers (Snacks choice)
- Lunch (only Chef's choice)
- Snorkel on two reefs (45 minutes each)
- Cafe, juices and biscuits prior to boarding
- Snorkel Equipment Lifejacket (mandatory use), visor and new snorkel tube.
- Beach Club Kay Facilities.
- Dock tax $ 10 usd per person
- Towel rental (USD $5 every towel)
- Premium Drinks
- Additional charge of $ 10 usd per person (Only applies for hotels between Hard Rock Riviera Maya and Dreams Tulum)
- Tour available Diary
- Check In: 9:30 am
- Departure: 10:00 am
- Minimum age to participate: 6
- Minors aged 6 to 11 pay the child rate
- There will be an additional charge of $ 10 USD per person for Hotels between Hard Rock Riviera Maya and Dreams Tulum.
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Extra cash for photographs (optional)
- The exact time of pick up will be sent by email after your reservation
- In case you do not have direct transportation in your hotel, we will mail you the meeting point near your location
Refunds and Cancellations:
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs before = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs before = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before = no refund.
- No show = no refund
Overall rating: (2 Reviews)