Two of the best Mayan Ruins jewels. Visit both places in one day, be marveled about Mayan culture in two of the most impressive ruins.
We will start off the day with a visit to Tulum archeological site where a certified bilingual guide will take you to know the mysteries and grandeur of Mayan culture in Tulum, you will also have free time to enjoy by your own this beautiful place! After that, we will go for lunch in Las Cabanas Restaurant, located besides of the archeological site, then we will go to Coba where you can climb the Nochmul Pyramid and visit this ancient city, you will also have a tour guided and free time.
The walled city in Mayan language Tulum means "Wall". Tulum has one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean. Step back in time and discover the Tulum Mayan ruins, a place where besides of having one of the most stunning turquoise-blue water oceanfront view, it shares its natural and cultural treasures alongside the second largest Coral Reef in the World.
A journey where besides of learn about the Mayan culture, you will have enough time to discover Tulum on your own! So, do not forget to bring your swimsuit!
Coba is one of the most important ruin sites of the mayan culture, here you will be able to climb one of the tallest pyramid in the Yucatan Peninsula. Coba means "Water stirred by the wind" because of it's surrounded by two large lagoons, this site is located near the Mayan ruins of Tulum, between dense jungles this place was considered as a place very difficult to penetrate, according with the archeologists in the mid 1800's.
Coba was opened to the public as an archeological site in 1973. Almost 6,000 structures exist here but only 3 of them are for public viewing. Coba is also connected to the central pyramid and over 16 Mayan "white roads" or Sacbe (in mayan)
- Transportation A/C
- Continental breakfast
- Drinks on board the bus (water, soda, juice and beer)
- Entrance to visit the archaeological site of Tulum
- Guided tour at Tulum
- Buffet lunch
- Entrance to visit the archaeological site of Coba
- Guided tour at Coba
- Extra activities
- Photos and video
- Tips for guide and driver
- Children between 5-11 years old pay children rate. Children under 5 enter free but cannot occupy a seat in the bus.
- The use of video camera inside the archaeological site has an additional cost
- Tour not recommended for people in wheel chairs.
- This tour operates only on Tuesday and Thursday
What to bring
- Bring sun glasses
- Comfortable shoes
- Bathing suit
- Camera and extra money
- Pick-up is available for most hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya. Pick-up details will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we do not have pick-up service for a specific hotel or location, you will be asked to meet us at the nearest meeting point available.
Refunds and Cancellations:
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs before = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs before = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before = no refund.
- No show = no refund
Overall rating: (13 Reviews)