Escape to the wonders that surrounds the Riviera Maya, in this tour you will visit the archaeological zone of Tulum, the only mayan ruin built on the seashore and enjoy a walk along the popular Fifth Avenue in Playa del Carmen, a city that offers its visitors a variety of shops, bars, crafts and restaurants in a warm and friendly environment.
An ancient walled city that has become one of the favorite archaeological sites on the Riviera Maya. It has extraordinary buildings and temples built between 1200 and 1450. Once you get to the ruins you can't help to get amazed with the view of the ruins and the colors of the Caribbean Sea
The Temple of the Descending God, Temple of the Frescoes, The Palace and El Castillo installed on a cliff with a cave in the interior was an important structure for the Mayan sailors.
Your visit includes a bilingual guide, a light breakfast (box lunch), a waiter on the bus who will offer drinks on board (soft drinks, beers and water), entrance fee, a photomontage.
Playa del Carmen
Located 68 kilometers from Cancun, it is known as a cosmopolitan city with a great tourist affluence, you will find several options to spend a pleasant time in the Fifth Avenue, its streets of mexican colonial aspect offer you a variety of handicrafts, restaurants, and bars to enjoy a good drink and the beautiful view of the local beach making this place an excellent option for visiting during your vacation
You will have free time to walk the streets and buy souvenirs, take photos, or visit one of the shopping centers. It includes the experience of visiting one of the restaurants in the locality La Mission that will delight you with a dish with authentic mexican flavor.
Guided tour in Tulum: 30 min
Free Time in Tulum: 45 min
Free Time in Playa del Carmen: 5 hours
Important: The schedules are approximate and are subject to change without prior notice.
Tour Available: Daily
Hotel Pick up : 7:00 am - 8:00 am
- Light breakfast (Box Lunch)
- Unlimited drinks on board (sodas, beer and water)
- Waiter on the bus (only for tours on board a bus)
- Bilingual tourist guide
- Entry fee to Tulum
- Guided tour in Tulum
- Little Train in Tulum
- Food with drinks (In the restaurant La Missión Playa del Carmen, includes soft drink or beer)
- Free time in Playa del Carmen
- Life vest and towels
- Any type of extra food
- Other activities in Tulum or Playa del Carmen
- Tips, souvenirs, crafts, clothes, etc.
- Tour Available: Daily
- Transportation: Bus or van
- Children up to 4 years of age do not pay.
- Rates for children apply for ages 5-10 years
- On the way to Tulum, Playa del Carmen and back we will offer unlimited drinks: water, soft drinks and beers.
- If you're staying in a property located past Playa del Carmen (coming from Cancun), in Riviera Maya, your pick-up & -off services will not be at the hotel lobby but at our meeting point in Plaza Antigua, on Avenida 10 Sur in Playa del Carmen, almost at the entrance to Playacar.
- The visit to Playa del Carmen is only included if you are staying between Cancun and Playa del Carmen.
What to bring
- Wear comfortable and cool clothes
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- Extra Money (cash) for tips (optional) and purchases
- Pick up is available in most of hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we do not have pick-up for a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available
Refunds and Cancellations:
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs before = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs before = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before = no refund.
- No show = no refund