Join us to visit the wonderful colonial town of Valladolid located in Yucatan between Mérida and Cancún. Get amazed by the impressive Cenote Saamal and enjoy a regional buffet.
Visit the wonderful colonial town of Valladolid in the safest way possible during this new era and under the guidance of a professional certified guide. One of Mexico’s famous Magic Towns, Valladolid is located in the state of Yucatán, near the iconic Chichen Itzá between Mérida and Cancún. Valladolid has a rich history and is full of fascinating colonial architecture and a unique cultural presence that you need to experience yourself to fully understand.
This tour includes roundtrip transportation from your hotel to Valladolid in vehicles with air conditioning. Once we arrive to Valladolid there is a 45 minute long guided tour and some extra time to explore and take photographs. The tour continues with a stop at Selva Maya restaurant and its cenote. Here you’ll enjoy a screen projection and a guided virtual tour of the Mayan city of Chichen Itzá and its history. After the screening you will have more time to swim in the cenote and enjoy the other fun activities here like zip lining before you get to enjoy an exquisite buffet of regional cuisine. Your day ends when we you off at your hotel, happy and with a heart full of new vacation memories.
07:00 - 08:20 am hotel pickups
10:00 am approximate arrival to Valladolid for guided tour and extra time
11:00 am estimated arrival to Selva Maya restaurant and 45 minutes to swim in the cenote
12:00 am Chichen Itzá screen projection and guided virtual tour
01:00 pm free time for activities or cenote swimming
02:00 pm regional cuisine buffet
03:00 pm departure from Selva Maya
05:20 pm estimated arrival time to the first hotel
- Bilingual tour guide
- Roundtrip transport to/from your hotel or designated meeting point
- Entrance to Selva Maya cenote and recreational facilities
- Guided virtual tour of Chichen Itzá
- Buffet meal in a local restaurant with regional cuisine
- Drinks are not included at the restaurant
- Tips (optional)
- Photos and Video
- Times and duration may vary due to weather conditions and unexpected events
- This tour operates all year long
- Suitable for all ages and pregnant women
- This tour requieres a minimum of 5 participants to operate
What to bring
- Bring your own face mask
- Bring biodegradable bug spray and sunscreen
- Wear light, comfortable clothing and comfortable walking shoes
- Bring bathing suit and towel as well as a spare change of clothes
- Bring extra money for non-included expenses like tips, souvenirs, video and photography permits, drinks, etc.
- Pick up is available for hotels located in Cancun and Riviera Maya. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we do not have pick-up for a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available
Refunds and Cancellations:
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs before = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs before = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before = no refund.
- No show = no refund