A must for visitors to Cancun and the Riviera Maya. This park has gained worldwide recognition for its natural beauty and attractions that show the greatness of Mexican traditions.
Xcaret is incredible! Not only is it an ecological wonderland, but it is built around the Mayan culture, traditions, wildlife and architecture, making it totally unique and something every visitor to Cancun should see.
The Xcaret Tour Day from Cancun is one of our most popular. It is great for kids, and includes an excellent night show that is fun for everyone. There are over 25 attractions here - a full day of fun for sure. It's almost impossible not to have a good time at Xcaret. Theres just so much to do here! This is a must-do tour for all visitors to Cancun.
The road to Xcaret is approximately 1 hr. in which our bilingual guide, will give you the information and instructions necessary for this adventure day, also making suggestions about the tour and Xcaret, and the wonders you will can find there.
At Xcaret, you can find underground rivers,grottos, butterfly, aviary, Maya center, snorkel, beach, inlet, and a lot of activities which make you enjoy and feel the Mayan culture and nature, it is really magical.
You will also find the chapel and cemetery, a great tribute to Mexican culture.
Water Activities: Underground River
Inlet and Natural Pools
Beach, Paradise River
Exhibitions: Coral Reef Aquarium
Marine Turtles and Manatee Lagoon
Bat Cave, Butterfly Pavilion
Deer Shelter, Jaguar Island
Mushroom Farm, Orchid Greenhouse
Spectacular Night show
Scenic Tower and more activities
- Roundtrip transportation in a bus with air conditioning and tour conductor.
- Access to Xcaret Park.
- 1 lunch buffet that includes unlimited drinks (fresh juices, soft drinks and coffee) at the restaurant.
- Snorkel equipment and locker (day-use only).
- Access to the Xcaret Mexico Espectacular celebration at 6:00 pm.
- Swim with Dolphins, Sea Trek, Sea Trek with rays, Snuba Reef, Snuba Family, Snorkeling Tour, Shark Interactive Adventure, Stingray encounter, Temascal, Wine Cellar Tour: Wine Tasting of Mexican Wines, Xpa, Tlachco Dinner, towel or photos.
What to bring:
- Due to the care of the environment, Xcaret only accept biodegradable sunblock.
- Bring towels, comfortable clothes and shoes, swimming suit, sunglasses and caps, a change of clothing and extra cash money for souvenirs, photos, etc.
- Children from 5 to 11 years old pay 50% of the adult price.
- Children from 0 to 4 years old enter free.
- Important information: Children from 0 to 4 years old can not occupy a seat in the bus.
- Daily departures from Monday to Saturday from 7:00 to 9:00 am (depending on hotel). The exact pick up details will be confirmed during the purchase process. On Sundays tour leaves Cancun from Base Caracol (Blvd. Kukulkan Km 9.5 in Hotel Zone) at 7:45 am, this is also the meeting point for all hotels not listed in our pick-up service. Tour leaves from Xcaret at 9:45 pm and returns at 11:30 p.m.
This was one of the best tours I've had. Xcaret left us all speechless. Also our guide Oscar before we got there explained everything to us clearly and in a very engaging way.
It was incredible, we have so much fun...and the show it was amazing Viva Mexico !!!!!
park is ok, I think ticket is too expensive for what it is. Evening show is nice but facilities not adequate to sit for 2 hours
Xcaret plus tour was super amazing! I was thinking what will we be doing all day at the park and considered leaving early as there was an option for early departure. I sure was wrong as I had so much fun I didn't notice the time! Still was unable to go round the park in over 12hrs we were there. I sure will be going again when ever I visit Cancun.