Forget reality as you know it! Enjoy the new attraction at the Riviera Maya with fantastic scenarios that challenge your mind through sensory, olfactory, auditory and tactile experiences designed to revive your senses.
Xenses is a park with more than 15 activities that will take you on a fantastic journey through air, land and water to revive your senses and awaken those you didn't know you had. Creating sensorial, olfactory, auditory and tactile experiences that will involve the mind and senses of visitors using various natural elements such as water, vegetation and land and with the help of visual effects, which will cause disputes over our own thoughts and judgments.
Xenses New Park is a half-day tour, experience this exciting park with 5 hours of a lot of fun! A great adventure which allows you to do another activities after visit.
Xenses will play with our senses, sensory stimulations tours, thematic atmospheres, water circuits, zip lines, 3D movies, artificial pools and ponds all in order to confuse our conscience and remind us how important our senses are.
- A game full of ups and downs Way of Dwarfs and Giants
- Let perception be your guide at Xensatorium
- Caverns, Labyrinth Underground Arteries
- A overflowing space with nature at The Eden
- Take a tour through a Xítric Garden
- Visit an original Town
- Disconnect your mind from what you already know. Be guided by The Heartbeat
- Is this really me or it is a dream or a surreal version of me at Picture
- Get inspired at The Breather
- Activate your alertness at the Slip
- Calm down your survival instinct and flow into the peaceful path of Riverlaxing
- Backs up to your childhood and Immerse yourself from head to toe at Sludgerie
- Interact with the most vital element, water. Rain
- Let your body move freely at the Bird Flight
- Finally you understand the impulses that determine your reactions at Marblelous
Optional Tulum and Xenses Park
Visit the archaeological zone of Tulum and get to know the new park Xenses on the same day!
Travel comfortably from your hotel to the Tulum archaeological site and enjoy a guided tour through its vestiges, the only ones built facing the sea.
Afterwards, be ready to awaken your senses at the new park Xenses.
This package also includes box lunch onboard the transportation.
- Round trip transportation from your hotel
- Bilingual guide
- Park admission
- Five-hour experience (more than 15 activities)
- Locker and showers
- ATM, WiFi, gift and snack shops
What to bring:
- Wear a swimsuit
- Water shoes and comfortable clothing
- Extra change of clothes and a towel
- Biodegradables sunscreen and insect repellent - Bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs or snacks
- The minimum age to enjoy 5 years old. Children 5 - 11 years old get half off the adult ticket price. An official ID must be presented at the Park's ticket booths.
- Important: Some activities included in this tour are not suitable for people with severe physical or motor handicap, serious heart problems, fear of heights, claustrophobia, persons with recent surgeries, back pain or who weigh more than 300 lbs. Zip-lines have a minimum height requirement of 4.5 ft and a minimum weight requirement of 88 lbs. Some activities are not recommended for pregnant women.
- Some activities include water areas with a depth between 3.6 and 4.2 ft. It is recommended children under 4.2 ft tall who can not swim be accompanied by their parents at all times.
- Pick-up is available for hotels located in Cancun and Riviera Maya from Monday to Saturday. Your pick-up schedule will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we don't have pick-up service for a specific hotel or location, you will be asked to meet us at the nearest meeting point available.
Great experience, the ride back there was minimal air-conditioning which made it a long long ride. However, service was amazing.
Great place to visit. No place like it . Really plays with your mind.
Overall the experience was good, but the drive back to our resort took an hour and a half since our transportation dropped off 3 other groups of people first before us
Amazing. Just crazy amazing. We had a blast. The ONLY thing I did not like was the screaming running kids through the mud float and water float. It was meant for relaxation not swimming, running and screaming.