A day of thrilling adventures by land, sea and air. From the tallest and longest zip-lines in the Riviera Maya, to dolphin encounters on the Caribbean’s water and into caves under the jungle, this one is for thrill seekers, adrenaline lovers, and true adventurers
To begin with you will have the opportunity of swimming with dolphins as part of an incredible interactive program that will blow your mind. During your time with the dolphins you will get to know them a little better, observing firsthand their awesome abilities and sharp minds and learning about their anatomy and behaviors. This special interactive program is limited to 4 participants per group, making for one of the most intimate dolphin encounters you could possibly have.
During your swim with them you will have the opportunity to caress them, be kissed by a dolphin, and finally start the adrenaline flowing with the Foot Push. This is an exciting ride where two dolphins will propel you by your feet, making you glide over the water in the ride of your life.
After this you’ll head to Xplor to begin your All Inclusive adventure in an eco-park that mixes the natural beauty of the area’s jungles and caves with the adrenaline of extreme adventures, all in the safest way possible using only the most reliable safety equipment. There are 4 different adventures that await you here at Xplor, each one lasting approximately 45 minutes: an exciting all-terrain drive on an amphibious vehicle through 6.2 miles of roads that take you through mud, water, caverns, and the lush jungle; choose one of two routes to row a raft over the crystal-clear water of an underground river; fly amongst the treetops on the longest zip-line circuit in Latin America; and swim through an underwater river in a natural cave admiring the natural rock formations that nature has sculpted over millennia.
All the activities begin at the Heart of Xplor, an area where you will also find restrooms, lockers, a restaurant, a snack bar, refreshment stands, shops, and a rest area that includes hammocks to relax in-between adventures.
Amphibious Vehicle Drive
In this activity Xplorers get to drive an amphibious, all-terrain vehicle through one of two 3.1 mile long circuits, each with its own obstacles but both going into amazing caverns. Depending on the conditions, you might find the caverns to be flooded, but worry not, these vehicles are built to withstand it all and will get you through a flooded cave with ease.
Only people 18 and older and with a valid driver license can drive the vehicles. Please present a valid ID as proof of age.
An underground adventure where Xplorers will use their own hands to row a small raft through either of çtwo circuits, one of 580 yards and another of 623, all through incredible natural caves. The water’s maximum depth here is 3 feet, so no life jackets will be required.
The park’s most exhilarating adventure. This 2.4 mile long zip-line circuit, the longest in Latin America, will have you soaring over the treetops for an unbeatable view of the Mayan Jungle. With a dizzying height of 147 feet on its highest point, going as low as 30 feet underground into a cave, and a splashing finale being ped into the cool waters of the park’s cenotes. All done with the most reliable and modern safety equipment under the guidance and supervision of the park’s professional staff to guaranty your safety at all times.
This activity has a minimum height requirement of 4.5 feet and between 88 and 300 pounds to participate.
Stalactite River Swim
The park’s least intense adventure will take you into Xplor’s underground paradise as you float along with your life jacket through an underground river of crystal-clear waters surrounded by the most impressive rock formations like stalactites and stalagmites of all sizes. The river route is 437 yards long and the water maintains an average temperature of around 72ºF
- Dolphin Supreme Program: 15 minutes briefing, 45 minutes in the water, Towels, Lockers
- INTERACTIONS: Welcome, Anatomy, Physiology, Kissing the Dolphin, Hugs, Singing, Aplauses, Tail Splashing, Jumping, Controled jumps, Footpush, Bar jump, Fast swim, Goodbye
- Xplor Park: Zip-line rides, Rafts, Circuits with amphibious vehicles, Access to swimming stalactite-filled river, Gear, Energy-boosting buffet, Lockers
- Photos and videos
- Bilingual tour: English/Spanish
- Schedule: Monday - Saturday, all year round
- Minimum age requirement: 8 years old
- Minimum height requirement: 3.2 ft (1 m)
- Max age permitted: 90 years old
- Max weight permitted: 300 lb (136 kg)
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
What to bring
- Wear comfortable light clothing, and comfortable walking shoes that are resistant to water, a hat and sunglasses
- Bring a bathing suit and an extra set of clothes
- Bring reef-friendly or biodegradable sunscreen ( other sunscreens are not allowed for the safety of the natural ecosystem)
- Bring cash for tips and/or a card for extras and souvenirs
- Pick up is available in most of hotels in the Riviera Maya. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we dont have pick-up for a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available
Refunds and Cancellations:
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs before = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs before = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before = no refund.
- No show = no refund