Discover Coba and its fascinating history. Live the experience of climbing the popular Pyramid Nohoch Mul at 42 meters high in a half day tour.
Coba is a wonderful archaeological site with an interesting construction dating from the pre-Hispanic period between the years 500- 900 of our era, has an extension of eighty square kilometers and is located 20 minutes away from the archaeological zone of Tulum.
Come to know and explore its interesting buildings such asThe Castle, The Pyramid Nohoch and The Astronomical Observatory, stone structures that have a natural beauty and an outstanding history, surrounded by five lakes and a landscape of tropical forest that invites you to adventure.
Coba Express guided tour available on Tuesday and Thursday, departing from your hotel in Cancun or Riviera Maya.
- Round trip transportation from your hotel in an air conditioned vehicle.
- Box Breakfast (sweet bread, juice and fruit) and water on board.
- Entrance and guided tour in the archaeological zone.
- Free time to climb the pyramid.
- Extra activities
- Photos and videos
- This tour requires minimum 6 participants to operate. Please verify availability before booking
- Kids of all ages welcome
- Kids prices apply to ages 4-11 years
- Kids under 4 years old do not pay and do not need to be included in your reservation but need to be mentioned at the comment section.
What to bring
- Tour available on Tuesday and Thursdays
- Wear shoes and comfortable clothes, sunglasses, cap, sunscreen and repellent for the trip.
- Bring cash or credit card for purchases and personal expenses.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- In case of using a wheelchair, we recommend to go with a companion.
- Pick up is available in most of hotels in Cancun and the Riviera Maya. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we dont have pick-up from a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available
Refunds and Cancellations:
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs before = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs before = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before = no refund.
- No show = no refund
Overall rating: (7 Reviews)