Enjoy a memorable and historical trip in Coba, Tulum and Xel-Ha, you will have the opportunity to know two extraordinary archaeological zones of the mayan culture unique for its beauty and history, in addition you will live a Mayan Experience at Xel-Ha park accompanied by a delicious buffet lunch
In this exciting journey through history, professional guides will give you information about two of the most visited archaeological sites of the Yucatan Peninsula:
Coba is located 90 Kms from Chichen Itza and 40 kilometers from Tulum. In this guided tour you will visit this historical mayan city full of temples, you will know one of the oldest of the time, the temple "Nohoch Mul", considered the highest pyramid of the peninsula with 42 meters high and 152 steps.
At Tulum admire the restored temples inside of the "walled city" and be part of the history of this ancient sea port and ceremonial center, the only mayan archaeological site built on the shore of the sea with an spectacular view to the Caribbean Sea.
To complete this tour we will visit Xel-Ha where you will live a Mayan experience by tasting traditional food and beverages, going through the nursery, getting to know the history of gum, the importance of the Ceiba, a sacred tree, and the meaning of the melipona bee to the Mayan culture.
During your visit to Xel ha, you will enjoy a delicious Buffet with a variety of Dishes.
- Round trip transportation
- Box lunch on the way to Coba and light snacks on the way to Tulum.
- Guided tour of the archaeological sites of Coba and Tulum (45 min each) and free time to explore on your own.
- Specialized bilingual guide (Spanish and English)
- Refreshments and bottled water on board the bus
- Train of entrance and exit in archaeological zone Tulum
- Mayan experience in Xel-Ha Park (does not include swimming activity in the park)
- One hour of buffet food in Xel-Ha Park at the end of the tour
- Tips (Optional)
- Swimming or extra activities at Xel-Ha park
- Tour available Monday to Saturday
- The use of video camera in the archaeological zones pays an additional tax that is not included in the cost of the tour.
- Archaeological sites do not have adequate facilities or access for the use of wheelchairs or strollers.
- Children from 0 to 4 years of age are admitted free of charge
- Children from 5 to 11 years old pay child rate but must present identification to check their age at the time of boarding.
What to bring
- Wear comfortable and light clothing
- Hat or cap
- Extra change of clothes for Xel-Ha Experience
- Uses biodegradable insect blocker and repellent containing only titanium oxide and zinc oxide.
- Take cash or credit card for souvenirs and personal expenses
- Transportation is available at most Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels from Monday to Saturday. The exact pick-up time will be sent after booking.
- In case you do not have transportation from a specific hotel we will tell you the closest meeting point to your hotel
Refunds and Cancellations:
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs before = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs before = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before = no refund.
- No show = no refund
Overall rating: (7 Reviews)