A very Caribbean tour that combines one of the best dolphin interaction experience with a full day of adventures and fun in a catamaran and Isla Mujeres.
The adventure begins at the Cancun Interactive Aquarium where you will live an unforgettable experience with dolphins under human care. Learn about and from them, discover the sensations of their touch and have fun with exciting ride with your dolphin hosts.
And that is just the first experience of the day; once finished at the aquarium we will head to Marina Chac Chi to board a catamaran sailboat and set sail for Isla Mujeres and its reefs. Besides enjoying the beautiful experience of sailing over the bay’s clear turquoise waters, the catamaran makes a stop in the stunning coral reef El Meco for a snorkeling session so you can meet all of its curious and colorful inhabitants. From here we head to Isla Mujeres, where you will get to enjoy a delicious buffet lunch in a beach club.
Then you get to spend the rest of your afternoon however you see fit; whether you hang out at the beach club enjoying the sun, sand and the water or exploring the quaint streets of Isla Mujeres on your own, you do what you enjoy most. At the end of the day in Isla we’ll sail back to Marina Chac Chi from where our drivers will take you back to your hotel.
Tuesdays and Fridays
8:00 - 9:20 hotel pickup
9:30 Check-in and briefing at Interactive Aquarium
10:00 Dolphin interaction (Ride experience)
11:30 Departure for Marina Chac Chi
12:00 Catamaran boarding
12:40 - 1:10 Snorkel at El Meco
1:10 - 2:00 Sailing time with music and ambiance onboard
2:00 - 3:30 Buffet lunch served at the beach club
3:30 - 5:00 Free time in Isla Mujeres
6:00 - 7:00 Return to Marina Chac Chi
7:30 Back to hotels
- Interaction with dolphins with “Ride” activity (30 minutes in the water)
- Dolphin activities: Kiss, Free interaction time, Platform, Dancing, Singing, Tail splash, Platform, Hand shaking, Bubbles, Dolphin Ride
- Catamaran trip from Cancun to Isla Mujeres
- Snorkeling activity in El Meco (equipment included)
- Buffet lunch at the beach club with domestic open bar
- Visit to Isla Mujeres downtown
- Transportation is available ($5 usd from Cancun and Playa Mujeres and $10 usd from Moon Palace to Royalton Riviera Hotel) It must be paid at check-in.
- Federal dock tax (13 usd per person paid in cash when boarding the catamaran)
- The lowest height must be at least 3.3 feet (1 mt.) to enjoy this activity.
- Children under 8 years old must be accompanied by one adult (both pay ticket)
- Wearing safety vests during any water program is mandatory.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women are not allowed to participate in any of our aquatic activities.
What to bring
- Bring your comfiest bathing suit and a comfortable change of clothing
- Have extra cash at hand for tips, souvenirs, photographs of your adventures and other extras
- Bring a hat and sunglasses
- Use only biodegradable or zinc oxide based sunscreen; non-biodegradable sunscreen is not allowed in these activities.
- Pick up is available for hotels located in Cancun and Playa Mujeres. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we do not have pick-up for a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available
Refunds and Cancellations:
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs before = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs before = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before = no refund.
- No show = no refund