A perfect combination of culture and adventure in this great tour: Tulum ruins, zip lines, rappel, cenote and a lot of fun in the Mayan jungle and facing the Caribbean Sea!
Fly 21 meters (70 feet) above the Mayan jungle canopy on a 765-meter (2,525 ft) zip line ride! Then we will prepare and gear you up to rappel 18 m. (60 ft.) into the the mayan jungle. Swim and snorkel while exploring the astounding rock formations of a mystical Mayan underground river.
Delight yourself with a delicious typical Mexican lunch surrounded by the sounds of nature that will await you at the end of your jungle adventure at Tulum Mexico.
Travel back in time and admire the beauty of the archaeological site of Tulum, where a certified guide will make you feel part of history while you tour around this ceremonial center. The guides will accompany you at all times sharing information regarding local traditions, flora and fauna, making sure you experience an XTREME day.
- Seven ziplines circuit of 18 to 30 mts / 59 to 109 ft. height .
- Five different flying styles:(Hammock, Papantla, Coatí, Toh bird, Regular)
- Cable length: 163 to 376 mts. / 535 to 1234 ft.
- Rappel height: 20 mts. / 65 ft.
- Small (simba) 35 – 60 cm. / 13 – 23 inch. of waist.
- Medium (pandion) 53 – 120 cm. / 20- 47 inch. of waist.
- Large (aspir) 60 - 120 cm. / 23 – 47 inch. of waist.
- Extra large (falcon) 83 – 120 cm. / 32 – 47 inch. of waist .
- A/C ground transportation.
- Bilingual certificated guide in archaeological site.
- Archaeological site entrance.
- Transfer by train to archaeological site.
- Private entrance to location.
- Climbing equipment PETZL (helmet and harness) and gloves.
- Snorkeling equipment: new tube, life vest and mask (preion mask on previous request).
- Parasol by couple.
- Bottle of water 500 ml.
- Lockers, restrooms, showers and dressing rooms.
- Flavored drinks and purified water.
- Regional lunch buffet.
- Medical insurance and fees.
- Souvenirs, Pictures
- Gratuities (optional)
- Basic swimming skills are required.
- Preion masks available (on previous request).
- This tour is not recommended for people who suffer from severe physical / motor problems, or people who are not able to handle moderate physical activity, cardiac or pregnant women.
- Children under the age of 5 may participate under the responsibility and direct supervision of a responsible parent or family member.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be able to participate in this tour.
- Restrictions: Weight limit: (135 kg.) 300 lbs. Size: 44
- Seven Zip Lines circuit, Zip line height: 21 mts. (70 ft.), Rappel height: 21 mts. (70 ft.)
- LOCATION: Estrella or Pich park and Tulum archaeological site.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes and footwear
- Water shoes
- Sunglasses and a hat
- Bathing suit
- Extra T-shirt and Towel
- BIODEGRADABLE sunscreen and mosquito repellent
- Extra cash (tips, pictures).
- Pick up is available for hotels located in Cancun and Riviera Maya. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we dont have pick-up for a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available
Refunds and Cancellations:
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs before = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs before = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before = no refund.
- No show = no refund
Overall rating: (117 Reviews)