Enjoy a lively musical journey through Mexico's history at Xcaret Park. Admire ancient pre-Hispanic rituals with more than 300 artists on stage. Singers, dancers and performance from the main regions of Mexico.
Your Xcaret at Night ticket begins after 4:00 PM with diverse shows, exhibitions and cultural tours within the park.
You may visit the awesome Mexican Cemetery, the House of whispers, the interactive Coral Reef Aquarium. Enjoy the Fiesta Charra Show, the Papantla Fliers, the Mayan Village and many more activities.
You may also go up to the Rotation Scenic Tower and enjoy the breathtaking view of the park and the Caribbean Sea.
At last you will attend an unforgettable celebration in the Xcaret Mexico Espectacular Show.
- Access to Xcaret park from 4:00 pm to 9:30 pm.
- Shows, exhibitions and cultural tours.
- Water activities in the underground river
- Access to beaches, bays and natural pools.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and safety bag service during the river journey.
- Xcaret Mexico Espectacular Show
- Children from 5 to 11 years old pay 50% of the adult price.
- Children from 0 to 4 years old enter free
What to bring
- Due to the care of the environment, Xcaret only accept biodegradable sunblock.
- If you want to to any water activity bring towels, swimming suit a change of clothing
- Extra cash money for snacks, drinks, souvenirs, photos, etc.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
Refunds and Cancellations:
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs before = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs before = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before = no refund.
- No show = no refund
Overall rating: (3 Reviews)