Visit the world famous archaeological zone Chichen itza, discover the mystery of its emblematic temples, refresh yourself swimming in a typical sacred cenotes, you will also know the beautiful colonial city of Valladolid a magical town in Yucatan.
History and culture
Come to know Chichen Itza, an archaeological zone full of magic and mysticism, discover its origins, find out why this Mayan city that has transcended through the centuries; on this tour you will know its temples as The Ball Game, The Temple of the Warriors, The Snail and the popular Pyramid of Kukulcan or The Castle, the main building of this sacred city.
You will get in touch with nature in one of the cenotes of the Yucatan Peninsula, its fresh waters and harmony will revitalize your while swimming and admiring its beauty.
We will conclude by walking through the magical town of Valladolid, you will visit its picturesque streets and buildings, you will know the history of its great architectural, historical and gastronomic heritage.
- Pick-up at your hotel
- Visit to a mayan artisan store
- Arrival to Chichen Itza to begin guided tour
- Meal in an delicious buffet restaurant
- Swimming in a beautiful cenote
- Sightseeing and walkthrough in the beautiful city of Valladolid
- Back to your hotel
- Round transportation
- Water bottle on board the bus
- Mexican food buffet
- Certified tour guide
- Swimming in Cenote (Oxman)
- Visit to Valladolid
- $30 usd entrance fee at Chichen Itza (per person)
- Beverages at lunch are not included
- Gratuities (Optional)
- This tour is available in Spanish - English (Monday to Saturday)
- It is not allowed to climb the pyramids at Chichen Itza archaeological site.
- The use of a video camera inside the archaeological site has an additional cost.
- Children ages 3-11 pay children fee
What to bring
- Extra clothes
- Comfortable shoes
- Extra money
- Cap or hat
- Biodegradable blocker or repellent
- Pick up is available in most of hotels in Cancun and the Riviera Maya. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we do not have pick-up for a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available
Refunds and Cancellations:
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs before = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs before = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before = no refund.
- No show = no refund
Overall rating: (3 Reviews)
Activate your offer