This expedition begins exploring Tulum, the only Mayan archaeological site by the sea. Then discover the world longest underwater cave system, rappel into a beautiful cenote and explore the Mayan jungle on board of ATV
Tulum, which was occupied around 1200 AD. It is set on a cliff giving you stunning views of the Caribbean. National Geographic declared Tulum the 4th best beach in the world. Your guided tour will give you time to get to know the Mayan ruins and enjoy the fantastic views.
Enter into the amazing Sac-Actun the world longest underground river, Snorkel in the Nohoch Nah Chiich cavern, surrounded by awesome rock formations and millenary stalactites and stalagmites. Ride through the exuberant rain forest on our all-terrain Mercedes Benz Unimogs.
Swim in Yaxmuul, a unique natural pool. Live a great experience rappelling into a beautiful cenote and fly over the jungle foliage on exciting zip-lines and participate in a traditional Maya purification ceremony.
All the locations are exclusive for our small groups. Our specialized tour guides are fully bilingual and will provide thorough explanations and directions before each activity.
- Pick-up in different hotels in Cancun or the Riviera Maya, pick-ups from at 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM according to hotel location.
- Visit the archeological site of Tulum. Learn about the culture and history of this beautiful place and enjoy the beach.
- Welcome to Rancho San Felipe, a secluded family ranch and natural reserve.
- Mayan purification ceremony at a beautiful dry cave.
- Rappel 50 ft down, and float leisurely in a cenote.
- Swim in Yaxmuul, a natural underground pond of pristine water and beautiful rock formations.
- 3 zip-line Canopy circuit throughout the lush forest, the third one is water landing!
- Snorkel in the longest underground river on earth surrounded by awesome rock formations and millenary stalactites and stalagmites in the crystal clear waters.
- Cross-country the jungle aboard our original Mercedes Benz Unimogs, the mayor 4x4 vehicle in the world.
- Indulge yourself with a wonderful lunch buffet of home-made Yucatan food, soft drinks and hand-made tortillas.
Overall rating: (14 Reviews)