Discover why Chichen Itza is a World Heritage Site and a Wonder of the World. We will take a guided tour of the ruins site and learn about the fascinating world of the Mayas.
Marvel at the remnants of this extraordinary pre-Hispanic civilization, including iconic structures like The Castillo, The Temple of the Warriors, the Observatory, the Ball Game Court, and the Sacred Cenote area.
After your Chichen Itza adventure, rejuvenate in the crystalline waters of Cenote Tsukan, a natural wonder.
To complete the excursion enjoy a buffet lunch at Tsukan
- Pick up from hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya
- Transportation to Chichen Itza.
- Guide tour at the archaeological site with expert bilingual guide
- Free time at Chichen Itza
- Transportation to Cenote Tsukan
- Free time for swimming at the Cenote (50 min)
- Buffet lunch at Tsukan Restaurant (1.15 hrs)
- Back to Cancun and Riviera Maya
- Roundtrip transportation, air-conditioned
- Access to the Chichen Itza archaeological site with an expert bilingual guide
- A water bottle for the archaeological site visit.
- Visit to Cenote Tsukan
- Free time to enjoy your swim in the sinkhole
- Swim safe vest rooms at Tsukan
- Buffet meal at Tsukan restaurant (beverages not included).
- Beverages at Tsukan restaurant
- Rent of lockers and towels
- Gratuities (optional)
What to bring:
- Lightweight, comfortable clothing, a hat, and sunblock due to the warm climate
- Good walking shoes
- Swimsuit and towel
- Cash for beverages and souvenirs
- Duration: 12 hours approx. including transfers.
- Children between 5 and 11 years pay child price. Children under 5 years old enter free.
- This tour is available from Monday to Saturday.
- The use of video camera inside the archaeological site has an additional cost.
- We offer hotel pick-up services for most hotels in Cancun and the Riviera Maya, available from Monday to Saturday. You'll receive the exact pick-up time via email after making your booking.
- Our tour transportation is scheduled to depart at 7:00 am and typically returns around 7:30 pm. The specific pick-up details will be confirmed upon your reservation, taking into account your hotel's location.
- If pick-up isn't available for a particular hotel or location, we will provide you with details on the nearest meeting point where pick-up is accessible.
Overall, the tour was good.
The guide was nice and interesting and the activities met my expectations.
I'm a bit disappointed by the duration of the trip especially because we arrived too late at the hotel (9pm) because of the poor organization of the transportation (change at Xel-ha,unnecessary stop at Valladolid, etc).
The bus was very comfortable with A/C and a restroom on board which was needed for the 3.5 hour drive to Chichen Itza from Akumal. The Cenote was amazing and the food was delicious, some of the most authentic food I had on my stay in Cancun given it was still buffet style.
Not enough time for the cenote!
This trip was very informative. We thoroughly enjoyed our guide. He was witty and fun. It was awesome to see one of the "wonders of the world". The workers were very COVID-19 safe and ensured we stayed safe.