Come and Discover why Chichen Itza is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a Wonders of the World. We will take a guided tour of the ruins site and learn about the fascinating world of the Mayas.
Get amazed with the remains of one of the most important pre-Hispanic civilizations. Buildings such as The Castilllo, The Temple of the Warriors, the Observatory, the Ball Game Court and the area of the Sacred Cenote are only part of the greatness of this civilization.
After visiting the majestic city of Chichen Itza, get refreshed in the crystal clear water of the cenote Xcajum
To complete the excursion enjoy a buffet lunch at Xcajum
- Pick up from hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya
- Transportation to Chichen Itza.
- Guide tour at the archaeological site with expert bilingual guide
- Free time at Chichen Itza
- Transportation to Cenote Xcajum (10 minutes)
- Free time for swimming at the Cenote (50 min)
- Buffet lunch at Xcajum Restaurant (1.15 hrs)
- Back to Cancun and Riviera Maya
- Roundtrip transportation, air-conditioned
- Access to the Chichen Itza archaeological site with an expert bilingual guide
- A water bottle for the archaeological site visit.
- Visit to Cenote Xcajum
- Free time to enjoy your swim in the sinkhole
- Access to restrooms and dressing rooms at Xcajum
- Buffet meal at Xcajum restaurant (beverages not included).
- Beverages at Xcajum restaurant
- Rent of lockers, towels and swim safe vest
- Gratuities (optional)
What to bring:
- Due to the warm and humid temperature of the region, we recommend to use light and comfortable clothes, hat and sun block lotion.
- Good Walking Shoes
- Bring a swimsuit and towel
- Cash for beverages and souvenirs
- Duration: 12 hours approx. including transfers.
- Children between 5 and 11 years old get 50% off adult ticket price. Children under 5 years old enter free.
- This tour is available from Monday to Saturday.
- The use of video camera inside the archaeological site has an additional cost.
- Pick up is available for most hotels located in Cancun and Riviera Maya from Monday to Saturday. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking.
- Tour transportation is scheduled to depart at 7:00 am and returns approximately at 7:30 pm. The exact pick up details will be confirmed after your reservation depending on the location of your hotel.
- In case we dont have pick-up for a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available
This trip was very informative. We thoroughly enjoyed our guide. He was witty and fun. It was awesome to see one of the "wonders of the world". The workers were very COVID-19 safe and ensured we stayed safe. Jan 4, 2021
Just as described. Excellent Feb 18, 2020
Great time, loved our guides, Carlos and Santos. Great experience Dec 27, 2019
Our tour guides were amazing and i absolutely enjoyed my day with them ! Jun 4, 2019