Feel the thrill of driving an ATV through the jungle and challenging the waves in a speed boat on a journey full of action and speed surrounded by the most beautiful natural environments.
Enjoy a wonderful day full of fun on land and water on the beautiful beach of Maroma in the Riviera Maya considered one of most beautiful beaches in the world.
Drive your four wheel ATV for 45 minutes and feel the rush of riding your speed boat for another 45 minutes on the beautiful Mexican Caribbean.
This tour includes transportation from hotels in Playa Mujeres, Cancun, Puerto Morelos, Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen, and Tulum.
- Round trip transportation
- Single or shared ATV and Speed Boats
- Snacks (fried beans and tortilla chips)
- Local medical insurance
- $15.00 USD Marine Park fee per person that must be paid in cash upon arrival
- Lockers: $2.00 USD ($5 deposit, $3 returned)
- The tour starts at 9:30 am, 12:00 pm, and 3:00 pm
- Departing point for those coming from Cozumel: Playa del Carmen
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Children under 6 and 9 years old must pay minors fee.
- Minimum age to ride on your own: 16 (handling test required)
- Children younger than 16 can participate only in shared service, accompanied by a paying adult.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, people with back problems or recent surgeries
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Waterproof camera
- Biodegradable repellent
- Pick up is available for hotels located in Cancun and Riviera Maya. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we dont have pick-up for a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available
Refunds and Cancellations:
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs before = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs before = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before = no refund.
- No show = no refund
Overall rating: (26 Reviews)
Had so much fun. Both the atv and speedboat were thrill rides. I'm glad my husband was driving! The beach was beautiful.
Super fun day of adventures. Our guide, David (Davie) for the ATVs was great, really fun. The speed boats were exhilarating, and our guides did a nice job of teaching us how to drive and making us feel comfortable as it had been many years since doing that.
Great tour really enjoyed it! Atv front break wasn't working good!
We had fun on our ATV, speed boat adventure.
The atv and speed boat was so much fun would def recommend and will also be doing it again next visit.
The guides were awesome and the tires were great. I'm so glad were allowed to go fast on the ATV. This tour is good for beginners and experienced riders. The speedboats were cool. Definitely easy to operate. Everything was wonderful!
There was quite a few ATV excursions to choose from and after a lot of research, decided on this one. It exceeded our expectations and was so much fun. The ATV was super fun and then the speed boat was equally as fun. Everyone was super nice! I highly recommend this to anyone for an unforgettable time and memory!
Everything was great!
The instructors at the ATVs were so fun. They made the ride very enjoyable
We couldn't get an earlier transportation back to the hotel. Had to wait 1.5 hours.
It was Amazing
Outstanding activity! We participated in the ATV/Speed Boat event. The pick up/drop off at our hotel was on time by professional, friendly, courteous drivers. The facility and Tour Guides are outstanding and truly enjoy their jobs. This is a great family time as the eight in our party had a blast and wonderful experience. It's actually, the second time I've been there and was just as much fun. Thank you! Dave
I did this activity on my 21th birthday. I signed up for the Atv, and speedboats. The day was amazing the staff is really fun and friendly. There are so many other things to do after your done with the activities your there for. Like horseback riding, camel safari. And much more. I had a blast and it made my birthday experience amazing. I would recommend to everyone.
Speed boats were very fun and faster than I had expected. My friend's boat malfunctioned so she was the only way delayed and had to catch up to the rest of the group. Instructions for the ATVs were intimidating at first, but once I got on it was great! I had a blast. The ride through the jungle was nice yet intense, and the beach was absolutely beautiful. Already planning a trip for next summer and will be bringing my son along.
todos fueron muy serviciales, nos encanto!
Fun Fun Fun and the staff and facilities are top of the line.
ATV and Speed boat tour were awesome great mix of both!
the place and the people are awesome, I am coming back next year
Very professional and attentive staff. All around a great experiencee!
The ATV was awesome, we rode in the rain and still was so much fun. It was cool to go into the back jungle area and the beach and see camels was riding around. The boats were a blast it was pretty much catch the leader and was so much fun just to rip around full speed in the ocean and the weather was still nice even after the rain. The place is very organized with registering and getting rides to and from. Very professional and keen to questions and tell you about the area. I would do it again maybe in the sun. Definately worth the money and event. Better to have your own ATV though to ride versu share.
Other tours you might be interested in:View more Tours