Admire all the beauty of the Riviera Maya from the sky, Sail a catamaran and visit the beautiful coralline reefs enjoying an incredible snorkeling experience.
Snorkel in one of the most splendid sites that form part of the Mesoamerican coral reef system, the second largest coral reef wall in the world, surrounded by all the beauty of nature.
Besides, feel the emotion from one of the most fascinating adventures in the Mexican Caribbean, an incredible trip in the sky with the experience of parasailing: a parachute is tied to the boat, and whips you up in the air over the turquoise waters with the assistance of professional guides and with the most modern & safe equipment.
- Round trip transportation
- Use of snorkel equipment (life vest, mask, fins & snorkel tube)
- Use of Parasailing equipment
- Three course meal
- Water and Soft drinks
- 2 Beers
- Snacks (fried beans and tortilla chips)
- $2.00 USD Marine Park fee per person that must be paid in cash upon arrival
- Lockers: $2.00 USD ($5 deposit, $3 returned)
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- 1 or 2 persons can fly at the same depending on the weight. The flight reaches an altitude of 700 feet. The maximum weight is 400 pounds or 180 kilos approximately (may vary).
- For groups, the program may be modified according to customer needs.
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable repellent
- Cap or hat
- Extra money
- Pick up is available for hotels located in Cancun and Riviera Maya. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we dont have pick-up for a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available
Refunds and Cancellations:
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs before = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs before = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before = no refund.
- No show = no refund
Overall rating: (8 Reviews)