Laugh out loud with the funny sea lions and their curious behaviors at Cozumel.
You will see your kids smiling while these marine creatures greet them.
This activity is available only in Cozumel where you will swim with sea lions and live a day full of adventure. During this program you will be able to meet and interact with these cute marine mammals facing the beautiful waters of Mexican Caribbean. The Sea Lion Discovery program includes fun activities with sea lions. You will learn about their diet and also you will feed them, pet them and they will give you a kiss.
From Monday to Saturday 11:00 AM, 01:30 PM, 03:30 PM
Chankanaab Park (Opens 9:00 AM)
- Chankanaab National Park entrance fee
- Snorkel in Chankanaab National Park (Equipment not included)
- Chankanaab National Park Garden
- Facilities: pool, lockers, showers, restrooms, and snack bar
- The Sea Lion Discovery Program includes an up-close experience with sea lions, interesting facts about their life and great interactive moments.
- Behaviors: Free jumps, Swim by, Seals vs sea lions, Sing & dance, Hug & kiss, Free time
- Park(s) admission for companions
- Transportation to Chankanaab National Park
- Photos of your experience with the dolphins
- Other activities in Cozumel
- Meals and beverages
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program with Dolphin Discovery.
- Admission fee to Chankanaab without dolphin program is $ 21 usd adults and $ 14 usd children.
- Swimming groups are maximum 12 people.
- The use of life jackets is mandatory in all aquatic programs.
- Minimum height to participate in Sea Lion program is 4.6ft.
- Children between 8 and 12 years old must participate in the program accompanied by an adult. Children over 13 can participate alone.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women can not participate in any of our aquatic programs.
- Wearing lifejackets is mandatory in all programs in the water.
- The use of cameras in the water is not allowed.
- Professional photographs will be available for sale.
- Chankanaab Park is open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- IMPORTANT: a valid passport is an essential requirement to visit Cozumel
- The use of life jacket is required in all water programs.
- If you arrive to Cozumel on a cruise, check your schedule before booking to avoid inconveniences. The time in Cozumel is central time (UTC / GMT-6 hours) during the winter time and Central CDT-during the summer (UTC / GMT-5 hours).
- If you have any physical or mental limitations, please call us before purchasing the program.
- IMPORTANT: At the moment we are NOT receiving cash dollars at this location. You can make payments with national and international credit or debit cards, or cash with Mexican pesos (MXN).
What to bring
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment and marine species.
- Bring towels and cash for taxis, shopping, meals, and souvenirs.
Refunds and Cancellations:
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs before = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs before = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before = no refund.
- No show = no refund
Overall rating: (1 Reviews)