Snorkel in one of the most beautiful reefs in the world and sail in a catamaran through the crystal clear waters of the Mexican Caribbean. Live the experience of swimming with a sea turtle, manta rays, colorful angel fish and many more.
Complete your adventure tour feeling the thrill of speed while driving an ATV (All terrain Vehicle) surrounded by lush vegetation and turquoise waters .You will also have the chance to drive your own waverunner. This activities are a great combination to spend a great day during your vacation. This tour takes place on the beautiful Maroma Beach in the Riviera Maya, which is considered one of the best beaches in the world by independent reviewers, including the Discovery Travel Channel.
This tour includes transportation from hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya.
Departing point for those coming from Cozumel: Playa del Carmen.
- Round trip transportation from your hotel
- Use of snorkel equipment (life vest, mask, fins & snorkel tube)
- Single or shared ATV and Waverunners
- Three course meal
- Water & Soft drinks
- 2 Beers
- Snacks (fried beans and tortilla chips)
- $2.00 USD Marine Park fee per person that must be paid in cash upon arrival
- Lockers: $2.00 USD ($5 deposit, $3 returned)
- Tour Available Monday to Saturday.
- The tour starts at 9:30 am
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Children from 6 and 9 years old must pay minors fee.
- Children between 6 and 16 years must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Adolescents aged 16 may participate just through a written permission signed by their parents.
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, people with back problems or recent surgeries.
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Underwater camera
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Hat or cap
- Extra money
- Pick up is available for hotels located in Cancun and Riviera Maya. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we dont have pick-up for a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available
Refunds and Cancellations:
- Cancellations made 48 hrs before = 100% refund
- Cancellations made between 36-48 hrs before = 80% refund.
- Cancellations made between 24-36 hrs before = 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hrs before = no refund.
- No show = no refund
Overall rating: (12 Reviews)