Half day tour to the magical Mayan ruins of Tulum located in one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean.
The perfect tour for those wishing to visit part of the Mayan culture and enjoy one of the best views of the Mexican Caribbean, returning to their hotel early in order to be able to enjoy the rest of the day relaxing.
Tulum is magical, the turquoise color from the Caribbean sea beside the ruins make this visit unforgettable.
You will get a guided tour of the ruins site by expert guides, giving you an in-depth understanding of the significance of this city from centuries past, and the Mayan culture that it contained.
You will be picked up in your hotel in Cancun or the Riviera Maya and back approximately at 2:00-2:30 p.m.
- Pick up at hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya
- Air conditioned transportation
- 2 hour visit at the archeological site of Tulum, (One hour of guided tour and 1 hour of free time to take pictures, go for a swim or purchase art crafts at the flee market).
- Entrance Fees to Tulum
- Extra activities
- Photos and video
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes and outfit
- Hat, sunblock lotion
- Extra money
- Sun glasses
- Kids of all ages welcome
- Kids prices apply to ages 5-11 years
- Kids under 5 years old are free and dont need to be reserved.
- Pick up is available in most of hotels in Cancun and the Riviera Maya. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we dont have pick-up for a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available
They could have warned us beforehand about the vendors trying to get you to take photos at the entrance, so we could be prepared. $10 for a photo with a giant iguana or a monkey, ooh!
The ruins themselves were very enjoyable indeed.
The description on the website didn't warn us that the Tulum beach was not yet open. Sep 28, 2020
Tour guide was fantastic. He gave us a ton of history. Great experience all around. Sep 28, 2020
I am a travel agent and I will definitely put this on my blog and promote. Sep 23, 2020
Tour group was way too big. Tour guide gave speeches about Mayan History but with no connection to the structures around us. Jan 15, 2020