Half day tour to the magical Mayan ruins of Tulum located in one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean.
The perfect tour for those wishing to visit part of the Mayan culture and enjoy one of the best views of the Mexican Caribbean, returning to their hotel early in order to be able to enjoy the rest of the day relaxing.
Tulum is magical, the turquoise color from the Caribbean sea beside the ruins make this visit unforgettable.
You will get a guided tour of the ruins site by expert guides, giving you an in-depth understanding of the significance of this city from centuries past, and the Mayan culture that it contained.
You will be picked up in your hotel in Cancun or the Riviera Maya and back approximately at 2:00-2:30 p.m.
- Pick up at hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya
- Air conditioned transportation
- 2 hour visit at the archeological site of Tulum, (One hour of guided tour and 1 hour of free time to take pictures, go for a swim or purchase art crafts at the flee market).
- Entrance Fees to Tulum
- Extra activities
- Photos and video
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes and outfit
- Hat, sunblock lotion
- Extra money
- Sun glasses
- Kids of all ages welcome
- Kids prices apply to ages 4-11 years
- Kids under 4 years old are free and do not need to be reserved.
- Pick up is available in most of hotels in Cancun and the Riviera Maya. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we dont have pick-up for a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available
Very informed tour guide! Enjoyed the day meeting new friends, seeing the ruins and going shopping May 13, 2021
Tulum Express was just enough time; other tours were too long. Apr 28, 2021
Alfredo was one of the most knowledgeable tour guides I have ever met. The tour of Tulum was great. I would highly recommend it. Jan 26, 2021
fantastic view overlooking the Caribbean once you climb the hill Dec 26, 2020