Ride 10 exciting zip lines with over 2 miles of thrill adventure, then ride in an army truck to a hidden jungle cenote and jump into the water.
This excursion begins with pick up at the lobby of each hotel, once all our guests are onboard; the journey begins towards the community of Central Vallarta, where our park is located, just 40 Minutes away from Cancun or Playa del Carmen.
Upon arrival, all guests are greeted at the Casa Zulu this unique palapa offers restaurant, bar, lockers in a beautiful jungle ambiance. The first activity will be the Extreme Canopy Tour. In order to do this the staff will equip each guest with harnesses, security pulleys, helmets and gloves, our personnel will be in charge that all equipment is properly fitted.
Thrill seekers are welcome to experience THE NEXT LEVEL! Selvatica Extreme Canopy Tour is set upon our EXTREME circuit, with 10 zip lines in the middle of the jungle. Since security is a fundamental part, precise instructions will be given on how the activity must be performed, so adventure may safely begin.
The next step is to ride a military trucks Pinzhauer into the open cenote Lukuma, swim and refresh yourself, while experiencing a custom water zip line, splashing right in the middle of the sinkhole; ride back to the palapa where complimentary lunch and water will be served.
- Extreme canopy Tour - 10 zip lines
- Tarzania - Zip line coaster
- Round-trip Transportation from your hotel
- Swim in a private cenote
- English Speaking Guides
- All Safety Equipment
- Lunch (usually chicken fajitas or a baguette and fruit with purified water)
- Use of facilities
- All Taxes
- Photos and Videos, lockers and souvenirs
- Additional alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks from the bar
What to bring:
- Bring swimsuit, biodegradable sunblock,
- Insect repellent
- Comfortable shoes
- Extra t-shirt and towel
- Extra money for souvenirs, lockers or drinks at the bar.
- Minimum age: +3 years
- 3-11 Pay children rate
- The maximum weight limit for the Zip lines is 110 kilos or 330 pounds.
- The maximum waist size is 120 cm / 47 inches and the maximum thigh measurement is 66 cm / 27 inches.
- Children as young as 3 can go on the zip line tethered to one of the guides.
- Children must be 8 to go alone and un-accompanied by a guide.
- The highest platform is 65 feet (20 meters) above the jungle floor. The average platform takeoff height is 50 feets.
- The zip lines are extremely safe as all the equipment and the zip lines themselves are designed to carry several times the weight they actually carry.
- Restrictions: No pregnant women, back pains, or heart problems, maximum weight 330 pounds, maximum waist size 47 in.
- Pick up is available in most of hotels in Cancun and the Riviera Maya. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking.
- In case we dont have pick-up for a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available
It was awesome. Super fun and exciting. Nice and courteous staff. Felt safe the whole time. Jan 14, 2020
Absolutely awesome, our family of four (kids 11 and 9) loved all of it. Aug 30, 2019
My husband and I did this tour and we absolutely loved it and would totally recommend it over and over again! The van that picked us up was clean and our drivers were very nice and informative. Selvatica blew me away! Our guides were extremely helpful and patient when we got separated from our group first thing. Note: wear your swimsuit there. We rode the personal roller coaster and I could not stop laughing it was so fun! Then the zip line tour and I was feeling nervous but everyone was very encouraging and experienced so the nerves went away. I seriously could go on and on about it, but everyone should go to Selvatica!!! Jun 12, 2019
Fantastic time with wonderful and professional staff! Feb 13, 2019