Joyá: a fantastic story in the Maya jungleDate: 15/03/2018
Cirque Du Soleil also fell in love with the Riviera Maya and wants to tell you a story …
A Little alchemy, and that’s it! Go with Joyá through a surprising world, full of magic and wonderful feats
Each show, presented by the Canadian company Cirque Du Soleil, is synonymous with an amazing circus creativity, and for this particular night show, music, dance, artists and production were chosen with care to make us travel from a pre-Hispanic past, to a current time that interweaves to show history, nature, fantastic beings and some characters of Mexican culture.
The granddaughter of an alchemist will show you an enchanted world
The story is not about Mexico but about rediscovering the wonderful things that surround us and how to transmit that wisdom to future generations, to solve the dilemma the creative director of this company Richard Dagenais and the stage director Martin Genest, used characteristic elements of Mexican culture.
Why go see Joyá, by Cirque Du Soleil in the Rivera Maya?
- It is an excellent opportunity to see a Cirque Du Soleil show in a place specially built for this purpose, you will be able to admire the show away from the endless lines and bustle.
- There are six options to attend, among which you can choose an individual cost or up to four people to have access: only to the show, gourmet show-drinks-canapés, three-course dinner and the show or preferential places- dinner-unlimited champagne.
- The round trip from the hotel zone of Cancun is included, whichever option you choose to attend.
- The story that is told is only an artifice to show the extraordinary talent of artists, dancers, jugglers and circus producers. You will not be able to take your eyes off of it because it’s a world-class entertainment show.
- If you choose the option that includes food, you will realize that the show is also on your table, because the food is of excellent quality and the presentation of the dishes is sensational, all created by Chef Alexis Bostelmann.
Before reserving, please consider:
– Attendees must be older than 3 years.
– Be over 18 years of age to consume alcoholic beverages
– Book in advance if you want your companions to have adjoining seats.
– Show times from Tuesday to Friday are different from Saturdays.
-When you book you will get the exact time of departure.
– Consider check-in 15 minutes before the time of your trip.